• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: DSF BT Beauty and the Beast! Ends May 21 7:00 pm Central Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man...I think I screwed something up when I made the leader board last night. I could've sworn your bid was on it! It was really late...lol

I didn't think I had a chance versus team Motherknowsbest/Rasputin, but since you are looking for PoDMs and we have over 300 I think I may have a shot at this... Bwahaha...

Man...I think I screwed something up when I made the leader board last night. I could've sworn your bid was on it! It was really late...lol

New leaderboard? Keep our bid. That way I can find out what I need to beat Moe!

Pin#57076 is the grail for: mermaids_grotto, jennisney, and Maya.
The Enchanted pin is a grail for more people than I can list.

lets get this started!!!

Starting Bid for Team MotherKnowsBest/Rasputin:

pin57076

Pin 57076: DisneyShopping.com - Belle and Beast Feeding Birds (Super Jumbo)

AND...............

pin95773

Pin 95773: DSF - Beloved Tales - Enchanted

Rasputin told me to add to our bid:

Pin 89529: UK Disney Store Beauty and the Beast Book
pin89529

This one is for Goofy_Moe!

Leader Board
1) Rasputin/MotherKnowsBest are currently leading as they have presented 3 grail pins (and specified who has them listed which I really appreciate :))
2) Vcanaya (I know that those two pins are grails of people's especially the Tangled BT)
3) Pin-a-colada (It has been professed directly on this thread that your pin is a grail scene) & Clara9271 (I just love that Ariel pin...)

Thanks for all the great bids so far everybody! :)

Okay.. So.. Lets try my previous bid without the Tangled logo pin and with this instead:

pin47982

Pin 47982: WDW - Storybook Princess Jumbo - Ariel and Prince Eric

It is Lilymay's grail .

I'd like to start with this pin set, I don't remember whose grail it is, but I know I've seen it on quite a few siggys:

Pin 8515: DS - Beauty and the Beast - Stained Glass (Boxed Set)

As a FYI, it consists of these four (4) pins:

Pin 24863: DS - Beauty and the Beast - Stained Glass (Boxed Set) - Princess Belle's Enchanted Rose
Pin 26638: DS - Beauty and the Beast - Stained Glass (Boxed Set) Crown
Pin 30750: Beauty and the Beast Stained Glass Set (Belle)
Pin 30751: DS - Beauty and the Beast - Stained Glass (Boxed Set) - Prince Vincent

Bidding the set of 4 pins still in box!

I'm sorry I don't know how to post pics but I bid a podm beauty and the beast belle in green dress they both are about to enter the library if I could get your email ill send a pic and you could post it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back