• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: DSF BT Beauty and the Beast! Ends May 21 7:00 pm Central Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man...I think I screwed something up when I made the leader board last night. I could've sworn your bid was on it! It was really late...lol

I didn't think I had a chance versus team Motherknowsbest/Rasputin, but since you are looking for PoDMs and we have over 300 I think I may have a shot at this... Bwahaha...

Man...I think I screwed something up when I made the leader board last night. I could've sworn your bid was on it! It was really late...lol

New leaderboard? Keep our bid. That way I can find out what I need to beat Moe!

Pin#57076 is the grail for: mermaids_grotto, jennisney, and Maya.
The Enchanted pin is a grail for more people than I can list.

lets get this started!!!

Starting Bid for Team MotherKnowsBest/Rasputin:

Pin 57076: DisneyShopping.com - Belle and Beast Feeding Birds (Super Jumbo)

AND...............

Pin 95773: DSF - Beloved Tales - Enchanted

Rasputin told me to add to our bid:

Pin 89529: UK Disney Store Beauty and the Beast Book

This one is for Goofy_Moe!

Leader Board
1) Rasputin/MotherKnowsBest are currently leading as they have presented 3 grail pins (and specified who has them listed which I really appreciate )
2) Vcanaya (I know that those two pins are grails of people's especially the Tangled BT)
3) Pin-a-colada (It has been professed directly on this thread that your pin is a grail scene) & Clara9271 (I just love that Ariel pin...)

Thanks for all the great bids so far everybody!

Okay.. So.. Lets try my previous bid without the Tangled logo pin and with this instead:

Pin 47982: WDW - Storybook Princess Jumbo - Ariel and Prince Eric

It is Lilymay's grail .

I'd like to start with this pin set, I don't remember whose grail it is, but I know I've seen it on quite a few siggys:

Pin 8515: DS - Beauty and the Beast - Stained Glass (Boxed Set)

As a FYI, it consists of these four (4) pins:

Pin 24863: DS - Beauty and the Beast - Stained Glass (Boxed Set) - Princess Belle's Enchanted Rose
Pin 26638: DS - Beauty and the Beast - Stained Glass (Boxed Set) Crown
Pin 30750: Beauty and the Beast Stained Glass Set (Belle)
Pin 30751: DS - Beauty and the Beast - Stained Glass (Boxed Set) - Prince Vincent

Bidding the set of 4 pins still in box!

I'm sorry I don't know how to post pics but I bid a podm beauty and the beast belle in green dress they both are about to enter the library if I could get your email ill send a pic and you could post it

Status
Not open for further replies.