• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF February release flyer !!! OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF February release flyer !!! OMG
Is it 2 pins per person or 2 pins of each design per person?

Thanks!

It'd be pretty :p if it was only two pins total per person!

lol It would be good and bad because those people who are going there honestly to collect them all would only be able to get half the Valentine's pins, but it is good because then we all know it would go first 150 people get Rapunzel lol, then Up, then Stitch, then Robin Hood.

lol It would be good and bad because those people who are going there honestly to collect them all would only be able to get half the Valentine's pins, but it is good because then we all know it would go first 150 people get Rapunzel lol, then Up, then Stitch, then Robin Hood.

Yup. But if you went in pairs (with a spouse, friend, etc.), would they get 2 each of Rapunzel and Up. Or 4 Rapunzel? Or 4 Up? Or one of each? Hmmm, decisions decisions!

Just seen on ebay 1 presale at $150 and 2 at $115 for the Tangled one so for now looks like market value has been set between those prices.. UP is there for $100 BIN

I agree. other half just said I am not paying $100 for the UP pin so if I don't get it, I might have to divorce UP as much as I love the films and the pins I can't keep shelling out this much money every time :/

I think everyone is just panicking themselves. I think once they come out the market is flooded with them the prices will eventually drop

Last edited:
Yup. But if you went in pairs (with a spouse, friend, etc.), would they get 2 each of Rapunzel and Up. Or 4 Rapunzel? Or 4 Up? Or one of each? Hmmm, decisions decisions!

I'd easily get 4 Rapunzels lol Until Rapunzel goes out style, you could get any one of the other pins with that Rapunzel and then some, not to mention I would love to trade them to someone on the forums so that that pins is at least circulating on these forums lol (I hate it when I want a pin but when I look at the trading, I see nobody I've ever seen on these forums >_<)

I think everyone is just panicking themselves. I think once they come out the market is flooded with them the prices will eventually drop

Yeah, but the sharks who plan on reselling them are counting on the first moment they get released and flood the market, going for $150 and upwards and then they drop but sellers aren't willing to drop their prices -__- Even then though, Rapunzel will consistently remain high, below $100 could only happen in a dream haha

Dang, this will be my first release that I plan to go to. I am still fairly new to pin trading so I am kinda scared since I am going by myself. I don't know what to expect or where to stand if I camp overnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back