• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Villain Calendar Discussion - December Release - Stabbington Bros/Mother Gothel

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF Villain Calendar Discussion - December Release - Stabbington Bros/Mother Gothel
Any theories for the March pin? Personally, I'm thinking it'll be either Facilier or Scar. Both of those characters involve a lot of green in their color schemes. (I'm leaning more towards Facilier though, even though the next March Mardi Gras isn't until 2019 :lol:)

Edit: Scar was the March pin for the 2006 series as well. Hmm....

Last edited:
According to instagram there may be more pins taken from GSF again. Two new villain calendars have shown up apparently posted on Craigslist. April and May. :/

Do you know what they are or the listing? I mean that's some private info and maybe we could report them..

There were full out pictures with someone holding the pins. Several people I follow reposted the image all saying the same thing about someone else finding it on Craigslist.
One was Hook with the alligator on the front, the other was The Evil Queen with the bird sitting on the skull on the front.

There were full out pictures with someone holding the pins. Several people I follow reposted the image all saying the same thing about someone else finding it on Craigslist.
One was Hook with the alligator on the front, the other was The Evil Queen with the bird sitting on the skull on the front.

:( I think we know who the real villian is in those pictures

Any news on March yet?

Also a suggestion: Could the front page post get updated with each new calendar, so they are all visible in one place?

The images got reposted on the DSF Pin Traders facebook group as well, along with a link to the Craigslist post. The post has been taken down, but screencaps are up. The person had their phone number and I think address on there, so they will probably be identified. Several people on FB said they were going to go report it to DSF.

An update on the unreleased Villain calendars that appeared for sale on Craigslist, from the DSSH Facebook page:

Untitled-1.png

Posted on the official DSF Facebook page:

"Thank you to all who alerted us to the sale of some of our unreleased Calendar pins. Both the Disney Studio Store and Ghirardelli Soda Fountain are taking the situation seriously, and have turned the matter over to the proper authorities for further investigation. It is always our primary goal to maintain an honest and fair Pin Trading Program, and we are doing all we can to prevent this from happening again."

I'll be headed to Hollywood tonight on my way to pick someone up from LAX, so if there are any left of either by the time I get there I can pick one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back