• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Villain Calendar Discussion - December Release - Stabbington Bros/Mother Gothel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting choice in the sidekick for Facilier. Personally I would have put some of his "friends from the other side" on there.

Yeah, that's what I was hoping would be on there. Still getting one for my collection though!

Edit: Anyone seen an actual real live photo yet?

Last edited:
Yeah, that's what I was hoping would be on there. Still getting one for my collection though!

Edit: Anyone seen an actual real live photo yet?

Here's a photo of my friend's post that he got in a trade on IG (tianaslaysme):

a0a7036979464856801362e297f48a88.jpg

Thanks for posting the photo! I love that smug expression. :)

(Keith David, Dr. Facilier's voice actor, is now on the TV show Community​ and it messes with my head in the BEST way.)

It looks like the Character Connection pin :(

Eh, same color scheme, but a different pose. I want to see pics of the real thing. The concept image looks a little weird.

Edit: All the ones on ebay look terrible. He looks paint-dipped to all hell. Not smooth like a good pin should look :/

Last edited:
I hope I can score one! I'm an October baby and well, I happen to like Malificent.... ::crosses fingers::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back