• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSS Princess Calendar discussion <3 [IMG heavy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been really busy and missed out on Tiana - have all the others, but missed her : (. From what I gather, there were significant flaws with the Tiana pins, so now I am reluctant to buy one off of ebay or elsewhere. What is the scoop on the Tiana calendar?

I'm glad quality control is back on board...I was so nervous that they were only going downhill that by December there would be no glitter at all @_@ Though I did not see Cinderella coming...

I think I'm still going to try for the set. I have to say neither Tiana nor Cinderella are my top favourite princesses but we still have the promise of maybe Belle, Ariel, Merida, Pocahontas & Anna to come & if done right, they have the potential to be stunning. I'm wondering if Snow White will make in to this set, I just somehow don't think she fits in. Any thoughts?
So predictions for June...?

Last edited:
So, I gave in and bought Tiana & Cindy from evilBay - I'm such a lazy trader!! And of course to capitalise on the combined postage offers I had to buy some more pins :facepalm: just because it was payday yesterday... :naughty:

So, I gave in and bought Tiana & Cindy from evilBay - I'm such a lazy trader!! And of course to capitalise on the combined postage offers I had to buy some more pins :facepalm: just because it was payday yesterday... :naughty:

Look at it this way: YOU DESERVE TO TREAT YOURSELF!!! :lol:

And there are still seven calendars left :) So I'm sure Snow White will be apart of the set. Plus, so far, I don't get the theme :lol: How do they decided which Princess gets which month??? Still surprised that Cinderella was May...

1907372_770562362995202_3674355283676646484_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back