• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSS Princess Calendar discussion <3 [IMG heavy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I caved in to temptation and bought the first 3 off of the bay of evilness. Now I may have to do some more shopping; all in the cause of retail therapy of course :)

I agree; having Naveen in the front just seems weird. Ray would've been cool on there & looked much better.

What? I'm so proud because I finally broke down and bought Mulan from ebay and now there's already another calendar pin out? Ugh. Any chance anyone has an extra Princess and the Frog to sell or trade?

So what are everyone's predictions for May?

I predict Belle with chip or Philippe on the front... But after naveen maybe beast will be on the front? :p

Ps, does anyone have a nice picture of the pin for the first post please? :)

I hope it's Merida for May. My Scottish princess for my birthday month! It'll be the last one I get so I hope to goodness it's not Anna or Elsa! Cos then I will have no chance of getting it!

I could see it being Belle. Maybe Aurora, though? She seems to have a "springy" vibe to her :lol:

For Belle, I think they would do Lumiere or Chip on the front, but I have no idea who they would do for Aurora. Maybe the owl or one of the fairies?

I broke down and ordered the Princess and Frog calendar from ebay and sadly, I'm not loving the pin. The "glitter" on the front looks like something my child might have done in art class. Some places seem to entirely be missing glitter. Did they make this pin in a big hurry or something so they weren't concerned about the quality? Wishing I had skipped this one.

FWIW, I have heard a lot of folks say that, basically, "they (the PatF calendar) all have quality control issues." I guess they were just not bad enough to actually scrap the run and and do it again better? So you are not alone. I don't know if it would help but maybe just look at it as the one you have is just as nice as anyone else's. :) Sorry you were disappointed. Been there.

Very good point. At first, I thought I just got a bad one and then I looked closely at the pics of the other ones for sale on ebay and all looked the same, so I'm definitely not alone : )

I broke down and ordered the Princess and Frog calendar from ebay and sadly, I'm not loving the pin. The "glitter" on the front looks like something my child might have done in art class. Some places seem to entirely be missing glitter. Did they make this pin in a big hurry or something so they weren't concerned about the quality? Wishing I had skipped this one.

PD102819-front.jpg

I agree .... this particular one has poor quality compared with the others and each month seems to be worse and worse.

PD101994-front.jpg

January

PD102610-front.jpg

February

PD102793-front.jpg

March

Thanks for showing those pictures. It's interesting to look at all of the pins in one place. The latest one is by far the worst of the bunch. Wonder what next month's will look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back