• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSS Princess Calendar discussion <3 [IMG heavy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSS Princess Calendar discussion <3 [IMG heavy]
Thanks for the explanation about the DSF pins. I need to find a way to make pin trading/collecting my full-time job : )

Awww I would love to get all of these. I will have to buy Rapunzel and Jasmine off ebay but I really don't want to rely on ebay to get the rest of them.....why does Disney do all this LE stuff!! Drives me mad because I am never able to get them lol! As for an Anna and Elsa calendar pin I am almost hoping they don't do one because I will never even have a chance at getting all 12 months :lol: I can only buy because the only pins I own are the Inaugural Glass Slipper Challenge, Princess Half Marathon, and Inaugural Enchanted 10k pin so I am certain a trade will not be the answer for me....and who am i kidding I ran almost 20 miles to earn those pins so they will never be traded ;) and I am not sure if those are even a hot commodity.

oooo!

I can't wait to see an actual picture. I can't decide from the flyer if I like it or not. Either way I'm excited that I won't be in suspense about which month Mulan will be anymore. :lol:

Picture:

1969238_287677231401374_1289860707_n.jpg

I edited the first post to include what everyone was each month + pictures :) hope thats ok with everyone!!! I will change mulans picture when a smaller one is available :D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back