• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSS Princess Calendar discussion <3 [IMG heavy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although it would be very expensive for you each month but I know what you mean :)
Btw just seen you are a uk trader like myself, have a look at my traders as I have some lovely belle pins incl belle cameo, belle JDS power stone and a couple more

Ohhh, I worded that badly! I meant each month I hope it to be belles month :), not every month belle
hehe :D

Thanks I will check out your traders when I get home ^_^ x

wouldnt it be awesome if it were Elsa and it were released right when the Anna PTN is being released?!

LOL, yes it would be awesome but there'd be a whole bunch of us driving to DSF right after ;) I mean, if we're going without sleep for a few hours, might as well make it a few more ;)

okay, so maybe they really ARE waiting to release an Elsa calendar for tomorrow during the Anna release!!

I think it will be on Monday, the 31st. DSF isnt having any releases that weekend (April 5th), so it makes sense to me that they would release a calendar to coincide with the end of the quarter/beginning of the next quarter. end busy and start busy?

I sadly don't live anywhere near DSF store so have no hope of getting one there but how does it work at that store? Do you have to stand in line at the crack of dawn to even have a chance at getting one of these pins?

I sadly don't live anywhere near DSF store so have no hope of getting one there but how does it work at that store? Do you have to stand in line at the crack of dawn to even have a chance at getting one of these pins?

For surprise pins, no one knows when they'll be released, so there really is no need to be there at the "crack of dawn". (unless it's a PTD that is "hot" and was just released the night before, then you might see people at the crack of dawn the next morning.) You usually have to keep updated with facebook (usually DSF posts their surprises) and the group to see if someone posts which character/pins are out. Unfortunately, most surprises and LE pins last only about a week at most (usually they only last 1-2 days), so you have to be visiting or living in Southern California to be able to drive to get them. If the pins by chance last past the 2 week mark, then you can order them direct from DSF and pay for shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back