• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSS Princess Calendar discussion <3 [IMG heavy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSS Princess Calendar discussion <3 [IMG heavy]
I hope its Louis as I collect Louis pins!! So he'd look so adorable on front ^_^

***but who would be the sidekick on the front? Ray? Louis? Or like naveen as a frog making his kissy face?! Haha

Aren't the characters on the front usually sidekicks? In which case, I'm sorry Ray and Louis, but there is only 1 true sidekick to Tiana:

tumblr_lou3u1anVt1r074apo1_500.gif

but we all know it won't be her :lol: (as much as it should be)...

Aren't the characters on the front usually sidekicks? In which case, I'm sorry Ray and Louis, but there is only 1 true sidekick to Tiana:

:lol: that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait for the calendar to be released :D

Hahahahahaaaaa I would like some more pins of her. No chance that she will be the sidekick on the calendar though. :lol:

It's strange they release them at the end of the month! You'd think they'd release them at the beginning since it's a calendar :lol:

I hope it is Thursday. Can't wait to see who it is. My daughter loves these pins and is so excited about what the one in May (her birthday month) will look like.

Now that Belle is the next princess perfume bottle pin (yay), I'm still waiting to hear about the princess calendar. :)

Me too :)!

I wonder if it'll be released today :eek:

They seem to be releasing these at the end of the month (only Rapunzel was released early). Speculation for release tomorrow but I would expect a "surprise" release next week to bring more people into GSF/DSS.

They seem to be releasing these at the end of the month (only Rapunzel was released early). Speculation for release tomorrow but I would expect a "surprise" release next week to bring more people into GSF/DSS.

Yes i agree I think it'll be next week :)! I can't wait to see who it is! I really love these pins they're so pretty :)!

So I heard a rumor and this is no way confirmed but someone said this months pin was going to be mulan. If this is true them DSF is beyond random with their princess/month choices... Haha.

So I heard a rumor and this is no way confirmed but someone said this months pin was going to be mulan. If this is true them DSF is beyond random with their princess/month choices... Haha.

my random guess was Pocahontas, but Mulan is even MORE random! now I kinda hope it is Mulan. haha

Jasmine was pretty random for valentines! I totally thought belle would be a good choice with all the roses and such :) I can't wait to see who it is! I get way too excited over seeing who each months pin is :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back