• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSS Princess Calendar discussion <3 [IMG heavy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSS Princess Calendar discussion <3 [IMG heavy]
Um guys, you do know that Merida is Scottish not Irish? I don't think it's likely that she would be celebrating St Patricks Day. She'd be waiting till November to celebrate St Andrews Day or she might have partied on Burns Night in January but February isn't a big party month for the Scots :)

Oh man! You're right XD Maybe Disney will get confused like me and put Merida for February XD I completely forgot that she is scottish! *facepalm*

Last edited:
:x::x::x::x::x::x::x::x: for friday!!!

tumblr_m1zh3tcm561qdmlfso6_r1_250.gif

I really think that with the Lady & the Tramp release on Friday... it would be a bad idea to also release the calendar. so... here's to seeing Belle released tomorrow!

I really think that with the Lady & the Tramp release on Friday... it would be a bad idea to also release the calendar. so... here's to seeing Belle released tomorrow!

Yes!!!! I am mainly so excited to see who it is cause I want to see who guessed right haha! I dont know who to think, Im gonna go with Mulan and Belle, I like your belle theory hehe

if they hadnt used up Rapunzel in January, I would have pegged Punzie as a great Feb guess. cupid was even in her movie!!!

:lol: I kind of hope it is on the LatT day, my friend might be going who can pick me up one. Given I have Rapunzel, I wouldn't mind trying for the whole collection (and definitely any of Ariel or Elsa).

If DSS isn't planning a 3/1 pin release, I'd guess this would be released on 2/28 to draw in some traffic

just chiming in with my 2 cents on this series...

1~Last years jessica calendars released MOST of the time as surprise pins at releases.
2~When they did a surprise release that was NOT on a scheduled set release it was usually a Monday or a Wednesday. most likely because Monday and Wednesday are the slowest business days of the week.

For whom it may be... I do not think it will be Belle. For some reason Belle makes sense for May in my brain. was that when the movie released originally? IDK. But for me, Belle has always been MAY in my brain. lol

Tiana for Mardigras makes total sense.
The frozen sisters will likely release in December.....
Ariel makes sense for summer, heck Merida makes sense for summer too. Clump the redheads together. haha!

Are there any princess movies that are celebrating an anniversary this year? It would make sense if they have those released to time with that.

What month is Maleficent releasing in theatres? Aurora would be a good one for that month.

February DSS Princess Calendar, any idea what date it will be released?

I am so desperate to know who it is :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back