• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH DSSH February 23, 2020 Event at Disneyland Hotel

DSF/DSSH DSSH February 23, 2020 Event at Disneyland Hotel
I received an email about the DSSH event on Sunday, 23Feb. Getting very excited for this fun day! I have packed up some traders and my pre-trade pins.

So... there was info in the email about the movie ticket. Does this seem like a very short window to use the movie ticket to anyone else?
"Call of the Wild voucher is valid from February 21st – March 1, 2020 for any public showing of
20th Century Studios’ THE CALL OF THE WILD at the El Capitan Theatre that is on sale to the General Public during the dates listed."

I did email DSSH and asked about using the voucher on 22Feb... since it seemed odd to me (packet pick up is one day later, Sunday, 23Feb.) They said we cannot use the ticket before the 23Feb. Anyway, to sum up, I will not be able to use the ticket based on the dates above. Very disappointed. :(

@TheMickeyMouseRules I saw that too.

Very short window to see Call of the Wild.

I'm in Anaheim, and don't like to drive up to Hollywood any more.

The traffic is just always bad (I'm exaggerating... a little ) Sunday is about the only decent day to travel to HollyWeird.

We shall see.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Now that I don’t live right there, I’m going to have to plan to go out there twice, LOL. Much less convenient now!

I’m not sure the DPF count for lunch, but if we have a spare seat would it be ok if my friend joined our table? She’s not on here but we hang out at DSF events and other stuff. If we already have 10 DPFers then I totally understand, but wanted to run it by everyone before event day.

@SoraPandora sorry I saw you tagged for lunch on the previous page

P.S. I love your avatar. :)

giphy.gif

And I hope you all have a great time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if the weekly pin releases at the DLR have been selling out quickly, particularly at downtown Disney? I’m planning on driving super early Sunday morning from Vegas for the event and want to buy many of Thursday’s releases, but I’m worried they’ll be sold out. I don’t have a Disneyland park pass. I guess if anything I’ll find out when I get there

Does anyone know if the weekly pin releases at the DLR have been selling out quickly, particularly at downtown Disney? I’m planning on driving super early Sunday morning from Vegas for the event and want to buy many of Thursday’s releases, but I’m worried they’ll be sold out. I don’t have a Disneyland park pass. I guess if anything I’ll find out when I get there
No, they haven't.

The enchanted emblems are popular, but the next one doesn't release until next Thursday.

I don't think you will have any problem.

See you on Sunday.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

I'm not going to the event but I'll be at the park tomorrow if anyone has anything Marvel to trade that they want to bring with them. :)

Im from out of town if anyone needs an extra Onward/Call is the Wild ticket and would like to purchase/trade for mine

I’m sitting alone by the ballroom entrance in jeans and a black and white striped shirt if anyone is here

Back