• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH DSSH Surprise Releases

* denotes field is required.​
Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi 40th Anniversary Limited Edition Pins
Limited to one (1) per order.
ROTJ - At Last the Waiting is Over Pin - LE 400 - $26.95
ROTJ%20At%20Last.jpg

ROTJ - Return of the Jedi Pin - LE 400 - $26.95
ROTJ%20Saber.jpg

ROTJ - Return to a Galaxy Far Far Away Pin - LE 400 - $26.95
ROTJ%20Return.jpg

ROTJ - The Saga Continues Pin - LE 400 - $26.95
ROTJ%20Vader.jpg

They had to change it because of Star Trek 2 if i remember correctly. I think that was suppose to be Revenge of Khan, but ended up being wrath of khan.

Reactions: Ajk
Damn, really bummed they didn't do marquees for ROTJ (or all 3 of the original trilogy)...
They don't seem to be doing marquees as much anymore... Anyone know why? I was surprised they didn't do Avatar 2 after doing the first one...

Half the wreaths and all the Star Wars pins are still available...

DSSH Spring Wreath 2023

SW pins too!​

@Ajk They forgot COCOA

DSSH Little Mermaid 2023

We’ve got gadgets and pins aplenty! No seriously–we have not only The Little Mermaid but also Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 AND Grandmothers pins. It’s my birthday this week so I felt like we should celebrate with a bigger release than normal. You’re welcome, besties!

Today - 3:00pm PT

DSSH Little Mermaid 2023

We’ve got gadgets and pins aplenty! No seriously–we have not only The Little Mermaid but also Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 AND Grandmothers pins. It’s my birthday this week so I felt like we should celebrate with a bigger release than normal. You’re welcome, besties!

Today - 3:00pm PT

The grandmas! Cute!! I also like the Ariel with her sisters and the Marquee. As a former comic book collector, I thought the Guardians comic book pins were cool. Fun release!

Happy birthday! Hope you picked up a pin or two as a birthday treat for yourself! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There were also Elemental pins - Marquee, sets of the leads heads (sort of like the emoji sets they've had), and a Lutz LE150 Surprise.

Back