• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH DSSH Surprise Releases

DSF/DSSH DSSH Surprise Releases

DSSH Black Panther Wakanda Forever 2022

California Exclusive
The event will begin at:1:00 PM

It went so fast with the drop happening during work so I didn't have time to post in here (DSF posted at 11:45 and the sale happened at noon), but the cats went on sale at noon today. CA-exclusive, $32.95 each. Along with the seven previewed (Mochi, Mittens, Berlioz, Cheshire, Felicia, Marie, and Toulouse) the flyer DSF posted had Figaro and Oliver. In the sale there was also a surprise Dinah that wasn't on the flyer. All three surprise were LE400 and $32.95.

317608708-513514164137608-8053413887379188479-n.jpg

318003052-10159498499323842-8260938737311988265-n.jpg

Along with the cat pins there were tons of pins from past releases.

It went so fast with the drop happening during work so I didn't have time to post in here (DSF posted at 11:45 and the sale happened at noon), but the cats went on sale at noon today. CA-exclusive, $32.95 each. Along with the seven previewed (Mochi, Mittens, Berlioz, Cheshire, Felicia, Marie, and Toulouse) the flyer DSF posted had Figaro and Oliver. In the sale there was also a surprise Dinah that wasn't on the flyer. All three surprise were LE400 and $32.95.

$32.95! yeah for disney for trying to discourage reselling by upping the price, but I also feel like this just encourages them to be even higher on the secondary market.

I was so sad to miss Dinah and Chessie! I saw the post on IG and logged in at 11:59am but when the queue opened, my place in line was over 2700! I still waited awhile and by then time I got in they only had Mittens, Oliver, and Felicia. I picked up Mittens and couple of the pins that they’ve had for awhile. Lesson learned. Log in earlier. Lol

I was so sad to miss Dinah and Chessie! I saw the post on IG and logged in at 11:59am but when the queue opened, my place in line was over 2700! I still waited awhile and by then time I got in they only had Mittens, Oliver, and Felicia. I picked up Mittens and couple of the pins that they’ve had for awhile. Lesson learned. Log in earlier. Lol
I'm sorry you missed her!

It's tottaly random though, so logging in earlier won't guarantee a better spot in line.

Well that was an absolute fiasco. I was so excited to catch the drop within 9 minutes of the post and get a good spot in line, and I will be SO FRUSTRATED if I miss the next time they decide to drop the Pooh Train!

ICYMI:
The Pooh Train Set dropped today without warning and with immediate access to the queue, and then everything crashed. Those in line were eventually send this message:

Hi everyone! Due to current technical difficulties with our page, this pin release will be rescheduled for a later date. Any existing orders will be cancelled and refunded. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience as we work to improve our releases.

ICYMI:
The Pooh Train Set dropped today without warning and with immediate access to the queue, and then everything crashed. Those in line were eventually send this message:

Hi everyone! Due to current technical difficulties with our page, this pin release will be rescheduled for a later date. Any existing orders will be cancelled and refunded. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience as we work to improve our releases.
So sorry you missed Pooh!! :0(

Do you have pics of what was released today?

Well, the inevitable happened. I was feeding my son lunch and by the time I checked my phone I had missed the release by 45 minutes :(

ISO the whole Pooh train for trade. I can only afford to purchase at cost.

I picked up a set initially to keep for myself but I’m looking to start trading a couple of the pins for my ISOs. If you’re still looking for some of the pins from this set and would like to trade, let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ajk
I picked up a set initially to keep for myself but I’m looking to start trading a couple of the pins for my ISOs. If you’re still looking for some of the pins from this set and would like to trade, let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you so much for thinking of me! I forgot to follow up my post; between two different people I was able to trade for the whole set :D

Back