• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH DSSH Surprise Releases

DSF/DSSH DSSH Surprise Releases
Huh. When my turn rolled around, I tried to sign in and got a 403 Forbidden error message.

Edit: I was eventually able to get around it and snagged a Judy. If anyone needs it, let me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ajk
Huh. When my turn rolled around, I tried to sign in and got a 403 Forbidden error message.

Edit: I was eventually able to get around it and snagged a Judy. If anyone needs it, let me know.
This happened to me on my second browser…. My first said my turn came and just got stuck loading. This also happened to me on the first release where they used the disney log ins :rolleyes:
Any tips how you got around it? Maybe third time will be a charm.

Desperately ISO stitch if anyone has him FT/FS

This happened to me on my second browser…. My first said my turn came and just got stuck loading. This also happened to me on the first release where they used the disney log ins :rolleyes:
Any tips how you got around it? Maybe third time will be a charm.

Desperately ISO stitch if anyone has him FT/FS
I kept hitting back and reloading and after signing in a few times, it moved me to the sales page.

logo

I got notice that they are already shipping my cards. That was fast. I guess they need to make room for/stay ahead of today's release! :)
Especially if they are going to a weekly pin release model. :cool:

Reactions: Ajk
I got in fairly early, so all were available including the surprise. The Aladdin playing card from yesterday was also on the selection page but it showed as sold out. I thought I clicked all the boxes, but when I got to the payment screen I noticed the Death Dealer pin was not on my list. I backed out of it back to the selection page, where everything was still showing available but Aladdin was also able to be selected! So I clicked the two new pins and was able to check out with everything plus a bonus from yesterday's release that I missed.

Back