• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Duffy Bear...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't get the fuss, but I like the fact he's got mickey head shapes all over him. All I need now is that sulley outfit for him. Normally my mother tells me off for buying more plushies, but she seems to like Duffy!

Haha I could do, she's a teaching assistant and she has a build a bear she take in with her. It actually helps the kids to do there work as they get to cuddle him as a reward. Quite a good idea!

Adorable!!! *___*

omg!

I so so so soooo want the Sulley outfit for Duffy!!! I just need to get a Duffy though! ahaha!!!

Oh he's cute in that sailor outfit! How did I miss that there is a Sulley outfit for him! So cute! I really want to get the pin version of Duffy as Sulley! Love that!

Oh he's cute in that sailor outfit! How did I miss that there is a Sulley outfit for him! So cute! I really want to get the pin version of Duffy as Sulley! Love that!

ME TOOO!!! Only problem is I wouldnt know which collection to put him in... Monsters inc... or Duffy??? Oh well, I guess I need two!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back