• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Elizabeth and Sarah are beary special!

ZAPPED! Elizabeth and Sarah are beary special!

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I recently made a multi trade with @stratasfan and @GroguFan and they sent so many sweet extras!

This is just some of what they sent… They made a keychain and an ornament for me featuring photos of my cat Sophie, and my favorite colors, blue and purple! This was beyond thoughtful of them; I nearly cried when I pulled them out of the box.

Obviously, there was no way I could wait until Winter to display the ornament - it’s already hanging on my wall! And the keychain went on my Small World Dooney. It matches PERFECTLY!!

They also sent me a beautiful Loungefly wallet. (Belle is my favorite princess, especially when she’s depicted with books! So of course I LOVE it!)

They also sent a really cute squishy bear plush (pictured with Sophie) and a bunch of cute stickers and Easter treats (eggs filled with Disney candy and balloons!) - I’ll be divvying those up to send in the care packages I send my friends’ kids every holiday.

Sarah and Elizabeth, thank you so much for everything, sincerely. I feel like I haven’t been my best self lately, mentally, and outwardly, and you reminded me of all the friendship and support I have here on the forum.

Love and appreciate you guys!

b28c3b7ffdf7a642eeff24c9858b8606.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a thoughtful zap!! When I looked at the thumbnail with the keychain on your purse, I thought your cat looked shocked but it was just her fur ahha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back