• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Every single pin $3!! Many different characters, open or limited!! Updated 5/8!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every single pin $3!! Many different characters, open or limited!! Updated 5/8!!
So I'm just going to post here since you're getting so many PMs and I'm sure your inbox fills up fast, but if they're still available I would like:

Pinpics Pin# 87517 Villains comic book mystery pins Queen of hearts only
Pinpics Pin# 88060 DLR - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - Alice In Wonderland Comics Collection - White Rabbit (Completer Pin)
Pinpics Pin# 88554 Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Alice in Wonderland - Green Hedgehog Only
Pinpics Pin# 89378 Character Hats - Collectible Pin Pack - Mad Hatter Only

What happened to the pins names...you used to be able to click on them and it would take you to the pin on pinpics

Thanks for answering that for me! I am just worried that it was slowing things down too much for other people since it's loading like close to 900 images before you can look thru the list. Let me ask you all this, were you having that problem too? I worry that it slows it down to much and either freezes someone's computer or they get bored waiting and move on.

So open voting, should I restore that feature or not? :D

Ruby. I sent you an email thru the forum, so check the email address you used to sign up with the forum or drop me an email at Skyfather@gmail.com :)

And to everyone who has paid, I've packed your pins up and am about to print the labels! They will be mailed out tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back