• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Every single pin $3!! Many different characters, open or limited!! Updated 5/8!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay! I think I've replied to everyone and caught up! If you haven't heard from me, sorry! Please resend your message and I'll answer you as quick as I can!

Alot of the pins above are gone, but I still have a lot too! I will be updating this list later today or tomorrow to reflect what is left! :)

Hey Everyone! Okay, I updated both the pinpics account and this listing the best I could with what I have left and I added more pins for $3 too!! Check back later today when I add some one-of-a-kind items (They won't be $3 though!)

As for now, the site tells me I have 17 new pm's and I'm off to start answering everyone back!!

Replies sent to everyone!! I also just added another pin bag and some cast collector coins! Get them while they last, I don't have many!

You should get them Judy, I sent them priority mail so you should have soon!

Boule: I sent you a reply yesterday via PM. I'll resend it right now!

And thank you Lazaro, I'll mail your pins Tuesday or Wednesday! :)

I have everyone's message and am going to be pulling the lists you sent me! Also, I am getting ready to mail the packages tomorrow for everyone! So I'm working on it and you'll be hearing from me before you know it! :)

Shane I sent a PM yesterday to see if you had 3 more pins I wanted and need to remove one because I found in my collection. Look forward to hearing from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back