• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Evolution of my collection! (Update 6/7/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im so impressed with your display boards. What a gorgeous and very smart job. I would have never thought to create boards like this. Amazing Job.!!!

Updated my collection thread with one new photo (Administrative Professionals Lanyard). I think I'm gonna need a bigger one pretty soon!

These are stunningly beautiful! The boards have really great designs that just enhance the collections upon them.
Are you going to do an Administrative Professionals board? As a fellow Admin person, I'd love to see that!

I love your pins, Vixy! :bigthumb:

Thanks Sora! :)

These are stunningly beautiful! The boards have really great designs that just enhance the collections upon them.
Are you going to do an Administrative Professionals board? As a fellow Admin person, I'd love to see that!

Thanks! :) And I think I may have to, if I keep adding Admin pins! :) My hope is to collect not only all of the official Administrative Professionals Day/Secretaries Day pins, but also all the pins that are sort of related (Stitch at computer, Jessica as switchboard operator, etc.)

I just hope they'll let me hang it in my office! :D

Your Raven board is perfect! I think I want one! Of course, I don't have much of a collection to put on it! I wonder what themes would work best with it... Bad Luck, Villains of course... I really don't know what else! :(

Your Raven board is perfect! I think I want one! Of course, I don't have much of a collection to put on it! I wonder what themes would work best with it... Bad Luck, Villains of course... I really don't know what else! :(

Thank you! :) I do have a thread where I'm offering to make custom ones for sale or trade. They don't have to be just these shapes, they can be anything. (Well, anything I can reasonably cut out of coroplast with Xacto blades.)

A raven one would certainly do for any villains, but particularly Maleficent or the Evil Queen. Also a Haunted Mansion collection. I've stuck my Dr. Facilier collection on there for now because I just didn't have anywhere else to put it, although it's getting to where I may have to make a dedicated Princess and the Frog board pretty soon! :)

That Mad Hatter hat display is FABULOUS!!! I love it!!! What an outstanding and creative idea!!!! :drool: Did you make the hat display yourself?

That Mad Hatter hat display is FABULOUS!!! I love it!!! What an outstanding and creative idea!!!! :drool: Did you make the hat display yourself?

Yes indeed! :) I'm offering to make these for other people in a sale/trade thread in my siggy, and I'm also auctioning off a custom one right now! :)

Updated this thread to show off some of my newly acquired pins! Apologies for the hasty cell phone photos. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back