• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Fairytale Princess Hall Portrait Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairytale Princess Hall Portrait Pins

linz_pinz

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Ok, so maybe I'm a n00b or just don't know how to find things out but I'm hearing "rumors" of pins being released that are the portraits of the princesses like in the fairytale hall in WDW. Now, as someone who shoved her way through a BAZILLION people on NYE just to get to the hall, JUST TO SEE THE PORTRAITS, if these pins are real... I need them. More specifically, Snow White (surprise surprise, haha).

Can anyone on here tell me anything about this??

Thanks guys!

Question - are WDI pins ONLY released in CA?? Even though these are WDW-based characters?? Also, if you have access to "Disney's HUB web site for CM's" is it the same for WDW as DLR and vice versa??

Mike S.
Figment919

Question - are WDI pins ONLY released in CA?? Even though these are WDW-based characters?? Also, if you have access to "Disney's HUB web site for CM's" is it the same for WDW as DLR and vice versa??

Mike S.
Figment919

They shouldnt be only CA released, but I sadly dont know where they'd release them in Fla. Good luck looking though <3

The flyer says "in store release" so I'm not sure if they will be on the hub. But I'm not a CM so who knows. It said the same for the Mardi Gras PatF though, was that online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back