• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Fantasia and Hall of Presidents Collections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantasia and Hall of Presidents Collections

King Niptune

?????
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
I already have a PODM thread (http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?20566-My-completed-PODM) with my 24 scenes so I figured I needed to show my other books. I keep saying that I will frame these, but can't find a good frame or way to protect them. I have another small pin book with my more pins that don't fit my collections (extra BTs, R/C girls, and sentimental pins) that I keep at more secure location... aka my parents' house.lol I will add pictures of my Aulani frame later on.

These are my Fantasia grails that I have already obtained. Some are very "valuable" and others are not. The two that look the same are the JDS (LE 110) and DS.com (LE250) 110th Legacy pins.

DSC08761_zpsc2b48967.jpg

Sorcerer Mickey Only Page

DSC08756_zpsd04058c9.jpg

Leftover Sorcerer Mickey and Hat Themed pins

DSC08763_zpsfac86cca.jpg

Walt's Classic Collection (DLR and WDW), Disney Gallery and some extras

DSC08762_zpsd064859c.jpg

Extra Sorcerer
DSC08764_zpsb7dcc134.jpg

Other Characters (that were not part of a set) and 100 Mickeys
DSC08759_zps068a2ed3.jpg

Missing one pin to be a Hall of Presidents completest. Then I can frame them!

IMG_1036_zpsa8665f53.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome collection!! I love your pins in the first photo too- some of the absolute cutest Sorcerer Mickey pins!! <3 Thanks so much for sharing! :)

Great collections - Fantasia always makes a great subject to collect and the Hall of Presidents collection is very cool!

Thank you, everybody!
Lovely collection! Love the pins on the first pic the most, they are awesome! :D

Awesome collection!! I love your pins in the first photo too- some of the absolute cutest Sorcerer Mickey pins!! <3 Thanks so much for sharing! :)

Awesome collection! Can't wait to see them framed!

Very nice collection! I really like the Fantasia pins :).

Great collections - Fantasia always makes a great subject to collect and the Hall of Presidents collection is very cool!

Love the Fantasia pins, specifically the sorcerer Mickey pins!

Love the Fantasia pins! I'm going to have to put a few of them on my wants list! Congrats on your great collection.

I love your Fantasia collection so much. I feel like I am going to be spending at least a good half hour just starring at your pins hahaha.
Thanks! The reason I posted my pics was just for that reason:) Seeing pins in a pin book is as close to the other people's pins I can usually get since I live so far away from the parks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back