• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

February DLR Release Runs - Close to Cost + Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like it wasn't fun at all. Thanks Sean for all that you do. I'm sad to hear you won't be doing the Diamond release pins, but after what you described today I don't fault you for that. THANK YOU again for your effort and updates. You are truly a great representation of a Disney pin trader.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Sean you are amazing for what you do for the pin community and those that would only have the secondary market to get their pin fix. I am sad to hear that no more Diamond Walt pins since Walt is my main collection, but no one would wish that you would have to suffer the ordeal that I have only heard about was a horrendous day. So for all those you help in the future, our collections will be better for all you do.

Today as an awful experience - easily the worst pickup day I've ever been to (including Elsa perfume). As a result, I will not be doing pickups for the Diamond Celebration pins from this point forward.

I was able to get 1 for an at cost pickup and I was able to get 6 PoDH pins for at cost pickups. There is a small chance that the PoDH lasts until the weekend and if it does, I will pick up more then. Otherwise anybody that requested one and I was unable to fulfill it will be getting a refund.

Oh Sean, Im so sorry you had a bad experience getting those Diamond pins. People are insane. I understand why you wont be picking up anymore, and I really appreciate you getting me the first diamond pin. I looked at the prices on ebay for the second pin (and the first) and its insane. Sick, really. You are such a great guy for getting pins for everyone. *hug*

So sorry to hear how crazy things were for the Walt Diamond pins. I really appreciate the at cost pick ups you've done for the community so I hope the other up coming release runs you've offered going forward as less of a hassle.

I have absolutely no idea what sort of day it was or why but I also want to commend you on the wonderful service you offer to us fellow traders without access to parks. Thank you ever so much for regularly picking up pins on my behalf and I'm sorry you had a crummy day!

I second everything people have already said. I really appreciate what you do. It's really nice for those of us who don't live near a park to have a way to get pins. I was waiting for your February post just so I could get my name on the list and I'm sure many of us will do the same with the March one. Thanks again.

Craziness for a LE3000 pin with words on it? Interesting. I wonder if the full shipment didn't make it to the racks today and if you'll stop by in 4 days and they will be everywhere. Otherwise, maybe all the collectors from 2001 showed up in their pin trading time machines.

hopemax;797432[B said:
]Craziness for a LE3000 pin with words on it?[/B] Interesting. I wonder if the full shipment didn't make it to the racks today and if you'll stop by in 4 days and they will be everywhere. Otherwise, maybe all the collectors from 2001 showed up in their pin trading time machines.

dude THIS.

All of this.

I just don't understand.

I mean the first one sure because people will come into the collection late and the first one is always hard to get...

But where are all of these people coming from??

I really can't believe the prices. If it were just the starting/BIN prices for unsold pins that would be one thing, but they're actually selling. Surely the edition sizes will eventually have an effect and it will calm down. Well... until they do, I'm out. :/

Sean, I'm really sorry you had such a rough day. We all appreciate what you do so much.

Last edited:
Sean, I'm sorry that you had to go through a horrible experience. As everyone has said, you are
awesome and you help us all so much. Thanks for what you do! :)

I heard today was crazy. Sorry you had to deal with that.

Sorry you had such a rough day!

I am sorry it was a crummy experience. I appreciate you and thanks for getting my Russell pin! :)

So sorry this happened to you :( It's too bad that you won't be picking up anymore Diamond pins. I understand though and thank you for everything you do!! :)

It sounds like it wasn't fun at all. Thanks Sean for all that you do. I'm sad to hear you won't be doing the Diamond release pins, but after what you described today I don't fault you for that. THANK YOU again for your effort and updates. You are truly a great representation of a Disney pin trader.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Sean you are amazing for what you do for the pin community and those that would only have the secondary market to get their pin fix. I am sad to hear that no more Diamond Walt pins since Walt is my main collection, but no one would wish that you would have to suffer the ordeal that I have only heard about was a horrendous day. So for all those you help in the future, our collections will be better for all you do.

Oh Sean, Im so sorry you had a bad experience getting those Diamond pins. People are insane. I understand why you wont be picking up anymore, and I really appreciate you getting me the first diamond pin. I looked at the prices on ebay for the second pin (and the first) and its insane. Sick, really. You are such a great guy for getting pins for everyone. *hug*

I can't believe some of the prices on ebay either. The max price for the second pin was $129.00. Ridiculous :shock: Again Thank you Sean for what you do for us!!!!

So sorry to hear how crazy things were for the Walt Diamond pins. I really appreciate the at cost pick ups you've done for the community so I hope the other up coming release runs you've offered going forward as less of a hassle.

I have absolutely no idea what sort of day it was or why but I also want to commend you on the wonderful service you offer to us fellow traders without access to parks. Thank you ever so much for regularly picking up pins on my behalf and I'm sorry you had a crummy day!

I second everything people have already said. I really appreciate what you do. It's really nice for those of us who don't live near a park to have a way to get pins. I was waiting for your February post just so I could get my name on the list and I'm sure many of us will do the same with the March one. Thanks again.

Craziness for a LE3000 pin with words on it? Interesting. I wonder if the full shipment didn't make it to the racks today and if you'll stop by in 4 days and they will be everywhere. Otherwise, maybe all the collectors from 2001 showed up in their pin trading time machines.

I really can't believe the prices. If it were just the starting/BIN prices for unsold pins that would be one thing, but they're actually selling. Surely the edition sizes will eventually have an effect and it will calm down. Well... until they do, I'm out. :/

Sean, I'm really sorry you had such a rough day. We all appreciate what you do so much.

Sean, I'm sorry that you had to go through a horrible experience. As everyone has said, you are
awesome and you help us all so much. Thanks for what you do! :)

Thank you all for the words of encouragement and thanks. It definitely helps to see messages like these after pickups days such as Thursday. :hug:

Surprise Release for the anniversary of Indiana Jones. LE1000, retails for 15.95.

Let me know if you want one while I'm here.

deface97ab10a3359754dc771d36fa12.jpg

f95ebf49ad5599a51d5af61cd72721a4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I'd love an Indy pin too if you are able. It will be a nice surprise for my husband because I am stuck in FL an extra week because of my Mom's health.

Love the Indy pin , if you can get me one please Sean I'd be grateful
David

Hi Sean,
I'd love to get the Indy Pin, if you are able to pick one up for me. Thanks so much!:)

Shaun "Moertimer Mouse"

I'd love an Indy pin too if you are able. It will be a nice surprise for my husband because I am stuck in FL an extra week because of my Mom's health.
Got 1 for each of you. Will send total later today.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back