• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Final 2 Hours in Goofy's Rubber Band Game!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe my win is from the Blue prizes. If so, I'd like to pick the DLR Magical Memories - Mickey Mouse Club Circus Surprise Release (PinPics # 56317).

Thanks Moe!

:eek2: Wow! I can't believe I get first pick and in the White Group!! ... oh decisions, decisions, :facepalm: lol! After much contemplation, I've decided on the DSF Tiger Lily Thanksgiving pin #93084, please! :mickey:

Thank you Moe!!! :hsd: This has been so much fun, it boggles the mind wondering what you'll come up with next!! I think Santa should be extra nice to you this year!!! :bowdown: Take care, *bjr

Eek, this is so exciting!!!!

For my yellow prize... Could you tell me what pin pics # the Evil Queen is? I think I might want her.

As for white... I'm 3rd. Is there some master list where I can see who has chosen so far?

Last edited:
Oh, I see someone else just chose the Evil Queen a few posts ago. (Oops, I really need to read up!)

Okay, on second thought, the pin I choose is: Star Wars - Goofy as Chewbacca (61066)!

Is that okay? Please PM me if this choice is no good for whatever reason. :) I'm still learning the game!

P.S. Thats my choice for yellow!

P.S.S. THANK YOU MOE!!!

Last edited:
I'll choose the Jack in the far upper left corner with the moon behind him if he hasn't been chosen already. This is for the green round. Thanks for all the fun! :)

Looks like I won a few
For White: 1st choice Jack Skellington Hat 2nd choice Disney Dreams Mickey Balloons
Blue - jack skellington
Green - Sally Nightmare pin

Let me know...

Thank you

Tinawap, I believe bjean (who got 1st pick in white) chose the Tiger Lily Thanksgiving pin.

You're second place, so you should be able to get your first pick, the Jack Skellington hat.

I'm 3rd place, and I would like to choose the Disney Dreams Mickey Balloons.

Okay, now its the 4th person's turn to choose... (Hopefully, I'm understanding this correctly!)

My yellow pick is for Darth Duck. Thanks! Missed the Si and AM hat again :( I sooooo want that pin.

Last edited:
Hi Moe! :)

Since docfish2u (1st) and Thel91 (2nd) have chosen their pins for my red choice I would Jumbo Alice pin please :)

Thank you!! :)

For a green pick I would like Pin 80021: Mystery Collection - Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Santa Jack Only

It is the jack at bottom with Christmas town written on it.
Thanks for having these games it was a lot of fun.

Last edited:
I won right? o_o For green can I have the Pin 57267: Nightmare Before Christmas Jack Skellington
Holiday Mystery Collection - Christmas Jack
? I dunno if its been picked yet or not. Its at the top right of the photo.

Looks like I won a few
For White: 1st choice Jack Skellington Hat 2nd choice Disney Dreams Mickey Balloons
Blue - jack skellington
Green - Sally Nightmare pin

Let me know...

Thank you

Jack on the Blue board has been chosen three times already...LOL... Please select another pin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back