• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FINAL BUMP!!! We are coming to Disneyland and need your help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL BUMP!!! We are coming to Disneyland and need your help!!!
THREE MORE DAYS...THREE MORE DAYS!!!!!!!! i am half packed. going thu pins now.

I look kinda like a hot super model.....ok ill post a pic, many of you have my cell wholeo i have to PM you...we r in the parks friday also!
Just kinda look down since im 4"11

21kdx14.jpg
[/IMG]

4'11" isn't short. Short people are the best.. :) I'm saying that since I'm only 5'1". :)

I hope we aren't too late, I could have sworn we responded to this but I guess we didn't! Stephen and I (Cheyenne) both share this account - his favorite character is Cheshire Cat and mine is Rapunzel! I am a cast member at Disneyland so I will be working a majority of the days you are here. Hopefully we'll be able to find a time to meet with you though! :)

- Cheyenne and Stephen

I hope we aren't too late, I could have sworn we responded to this but I guess we didn't! Stephen and I (Cheyenne) both share this account - his favorite character is Cheshire Cat and mine is Rapunzel! I am a cast member at Disneyland so I will be working a majority of the days you are here. Hopefully we'll be able to find a time to meet with you though! :)

​Perfect timing, I am very happy to include both of you in my project!!!

Here is our tentative schedule:

Here is our planned schedule:

Tomorrow (Wednesday) we should be in the park I am hoping by 1pm. Amy and Kirsten will be going to a Hockey game that night, I will of course be pin trading.

Thursday I will be pin trading with a small break around 1pm to go to the Company D store thank you to a very nice member here. Amy & Kirsten will be riding rides off and on also.

Friday pin trading all day

Saturday early entry to DCA t check out the Carsland and then more pin trading in the morning to mid afternoon and then going to Marisa's party (thank you for inviting me!)

Sunday something a little different, more pin trading.

Monday mostly riding rides (I hear that they put some in to break up the pin trading)

- Cheyenne and Stephen

Hi David! I'm Dakota and I've heard nothing but good things about you from my friends, I hope we can make some trades while you're down here!

Hi Dakota,

I would love to pin trade with you!!! You didn't give me your favorite character though. Please lmk what it is.

Are your wife and daughter pin collectors as well? What kind of things do they enjoy?

My daughter no longer collects pins. But she still looks like she could trade off of the kid lanyards (hmmm).

Amy (my wife) collects might ducks pins, Tink, Fantasia (mostly sorcerer mickey) and jack and zero from Nightmare b4 christmas

Ummmm..... David...

If a pin was removed from your siggy in the last few days, was it obtained or given up on????

Inquiring minds need to know...

Hmmm... How well do you know David so I know what kind of hug to give him for you... LOL...

She knows me really well!!!
:rofl:

Ummmm..... David...

If a pin was removed from your siggy in the last few days, was it obtained or given up on????

Inquiring minds need to know...

It means that I ran out of room with the new size restrictions.

Hi David I will in the park on Friday. I hope to you and your family.

Yay!!! I will be at Little Green Men trading the pins!!!

4'11" isn't short. Short people are the best.. :) I'm saying that since I'm only 5'1". :)

Hey being short is a good thing and we would be able to see eye to eye since I am the same height hehehe.

David sorry I will not be able to make it this weekend due to a schedule conflict at work but if anyone is at DLR the weekend of the April 20 and 21st I will be there. I'm the short one with tattoos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back