• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FINAL BUMP!!! We are coming to Disneyland and need your help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL BUMP!!! We are coming to Disneyland and need your help!!!

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
Okay so as some of you know Amy and I will be coming down to Disneyland April 3-9 and we want to meet anybody and everybody from DPF if at all possible.

I am working on a little project and here is where I need your help. If there is any chance you will be at Disneyland during the time we are there we need your real first name and your favorite character.

If you and your significant other/family etc. all use the same dpf name please give me each of your names and your favorite character. If you different dpf id's please respond from each id. It will make sense while we are there I promise.

I will try to bump this every week or so to get the maximum amount of people involved.

Last edited:
How exciting! I hope you have an amazing time!! I try to go at least every other week, so I'll keep you posted.
First name (as you know) is Katie and my favorite character is Aurora :)

I'll make it a priority to make it down there to see you two. My favorite Disney character is Rex from Toy Story and my first name is really Xmus Flaxon Jackson Waxon. Jk it's Nathan

Last edited:
I will try my hardest to make it! I would LOVE to meet you guys! :D
My name is Andrew, and I think that my favorite character would have to be Mr. Thaddeus Toad!

P.S. Love the reference to Key & Peele Nathan! I think that is my favorite of all their skits!

I will try my hardest to make it! I would LOVE to meet you guys! :D
My name is Andrew, and I think that my favorite character would have to be Mr. Thaddeus Toad!

P.S. Love the reference to Key & Peele Nathan! I think that is my favorite of all their skits!

Dude Andrew you're the BEST, I was so afraid nobody was going to get that reference

I'd love to meet you David! I will be down on the 9th. My name is Lorraine (think you may have known that) and my favorite character is Swedish Chef.

My name is Melissa and my favorite character is Ariel (I have a tattoo of her on my leg :D)

I don't have an annual pass anymore (hopefulllly I can renew it again soon!) but I'd be happy to meet w/ u in Downtown Disney to trade if interested :)

Ill try my best to get down there!
Lili May is my name (lol) and my favorite character is Ariel. Big Surprise there lol.

I'll do whatever I can to be there sometime between April 3rd and the 7th. The community college is out that week so I'll only have work to worry about. :) My name is Michelle as you know from the trading we've done and my all time favorite character is Belle. I can't wait to meet you in person!!! :)

We would love to meet you and Amy!!!

My name is Thelma and my favorite character is Ariel. My hubby Rick doesn't have his own DPF profile and his favorite character is Genie. :)

Hi, My Name is Aragorn and my favorite character is Mike Wazowski. Looking forward to meeting you and Amy in person.

I'm there every weekend - my name is Tiffany and I love the Evil Queen!
My husband doesn't have a DPF account, but his name is Fred and he loves Stitch.

If I'm still a cast member then(let's hope so), then I can get three people in for free :) My name is Echo and I don't have a favourite Disney character, but for kicks and giggles I'll say it's Skippy(from Robin Hood).

I am Elizabeth and my favorite character is belle, I am a cast member so I will probably be there, the question is will I be there for work or just for fun? Haha :)

My boyfriend is cracken62 his real name is Conor( I usually trade for him on here though) his favorite characters are buzz and woody (he just loves them both!)

OMGosh hope I can meet you guys that day! :)

My name is Clara, and my fave character is (I have a lot of favorite characters but ATM it would have to be..) Rapunzel!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back