• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FINAL BUMP!!! We are coming to Disneyland and need your help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL BUMP!!! We are coming to Disneyland and need your help!!!
I'd be happy to use my pass to help you guys get fastpasses as well :)
Lately, I've been spending way more time pin trading than going on the rides just the same.

I average 1 ride a day and spend the rest of the time pin trading. I get to meet all kinds of great people that way.

OMG I REALLY WANNA HANG WITH YOU ALL!!!

Im karina (youuu know that already) and my favorite character is Aladdin :'D

okay , if you really want to hang out with us, I guess you can
:p Can't wait to meet you!!!

we will try to b there one of the days. I will check with the wife. Im Kory and i love NBC. I guess jack is my Fav. Isabel Likes Sally. Zevin like anything with american flag or red white and blue. Babytrader has always been a cars fan but Ralph is starting to take over. lol

Its real cool of u to put sumthing together for everyone. Thank you

Well if I am off and can go I'll be there, I just need to check my schedule, so for right now it's a yes and My real name is Janice and my sons name is Jordan My favorite character or Focus character is Rapunzel and I can't get a straight answer from him he said his Favorite character is Jack Sparrow, Indiana Jones, and Flynn Ryder LOL! I say Jack Sparrow since he has lots of Jack Sparrow pins lol

Any chance you are going to be there and if so, who is your favorite character?

Not too sure it will be nifty to meet you though if I aint busy or hot day then i'll swing by

For character i like so many but as far as male Stanley from cars or Ralph from WIR. Female Tiana
Though as a child i used to love to watch Goofy and Donald duck

Hi everybody, I need some clarification on a couple of the posts please.

we will try to b there one of the days. I will check with the wife. Im Kory and i love NBC. I guess jack is my Fav. Isabel Likes Sally. Zevin like anything with american flag or red white and blue. Babytrader has always been a cars fan but Ralph is starting to take over. lol

Its real cool of u to put sumthing together for everyone. Thank you

KT07 - does everybody use your KT07 here on pinpics or do each of you have your own DPF id's?

Well if I am off and can go I'll be there, I just need to check my schedule, so for right now it's a yes and My real name is Janice and my sons name is Jordan My favorite character or Focus character is Rapunzel and I can't get a straight answer from him he said his Favorite character is Jack Sparrow, Indiana Jones, and Flynn Ryder LOL! I say Jack Sparrow since he has lots of Jack Sparrow pins lol

Janice, does Jordan have his own id here?

Not too sure it will be nifty to meet you though if I aint busy or hot day then i'll swing by

For character i like so many but as far as male Stanley from cars or Ralph from WIR. Female Tiana
Though as a child i used to love to watch Goofy and Donald duck

I am going out on a ledge here, but do you go by paul or pauly?

My family and I are flying out from Virginia to meet with the infamous David and all the rest of you. I'll be hanging at the trade table while my family does a mix of pin trading and enjoying the rest of the park. We'll be there 04/03 - 04/07.

My real name is Bryana. I love Fab characters dressed as other characters.

I'm so excited and can't wait to meet and trade with you all!

My family and I are flying out from Virginia to meet with the infamous David and all the rest of you. I'll be hanging at the trade table while my family does a mix of pin trading and enjoying the rest of the park. We'll be there 04/03 - 04/07.

My real name is Bryana. I love Fab characters dressed as other characters.

I'm so excited and can't wait to meet and trade with you all!

We can't wait to meet you!!! It is so cool you are coming all that way to hang out and pin trade!!!!

Vivi, I love you to death, but boy you can't follow instructions!!! :facepalm: I need your favorite character (Alice, Ariel, etc.). If your hubby is also coming does he collect also, have his own DPF id and what is his favorite character. (Did I mention I love you?) :p

Sorry! I never saw this lol! I did respond to your PM tho :p!

I skim through the forums and then forget what I was doing LOL!

Admit it! You only love me cuz I'm crazy :crazy: and.............oooo shinyyyy~~~~
i-must-murder-it-240x180.jpg

Oh where was I, oh yes, because I'm blunt and somehow manage to stay cute doing so, like this adorable otter!

128959853023183406.jpg

Hey there!
We're Hector & Jesse (we share dpf/everything)
As for our favorite character...well, that's kind of hard for us to decide, so we'll be back. We're hoping to get our passes by that time again, so it works out perfectly. :)

My fav character is Mike as well! I even have a green KIA Soul and of course I named my car Mike! LOL I'm a new pin collector and I was just browsing thru threads. Just had to reply about Mike. :)

Hey there!
As for our favorite character...well, that's kind of hard for us to decide, so we'll be back. We're hoping to get our passes by that time again, so it works out perfectly. :)

Repost when you guys figure out who your favorite characters are. Please be sure to let me know who's character is for whom.

My fav character is Mike as well! I even have a green KIA Soul and of course I named my car Mike! LOL I'm a new pin collector and I was just browsing thru threads. Just had to reply about Mike. :)

Hi Blingy4343 - First off welcome to DPF!!! Are you planning on being at Disneyland in April when we are? If so what is your first name.

Jordan and I share my account although I want to get him his own here because his pin collection is expanding and I want him to try making trades and getting his own feedback.

Hi David and Amy,
My name is Tierney… so my DPF name isn't far off. :)
I collect Patriotic pins and Sleeping Beauty.

I will be there on April 3rd for most of the day!

we all share this one name on here. thank you agian for what ever you have planed.

Hi David and Amy,
My name is Tierney… so my DPF name isn't far off. :)
I collect Patriotic pins and Sleeping Beauty.

I will be there on April 3rd for most of the day!

Hi Tierney, it is so funny, I work for a place called Tierney Electrical Manufacturing Company up here in Seattle. How late will you be at Disneyland on the 3rd?

We will probably be in the park by 2pm on the 3rd. We do want to meet you!!!

Hey there!

So after a discussion we decided:
Jesse (arm) - Steamboat Willie
Hector (bowtie) - Although I usually change between Belle, Ariel and Pocahontas, it has to be Pocahontas :D

I should be able to make it over to DLR at some point during that time.

name: Stefanie
fav character: Cheshire Cat

Well I'm really hoping we have passes again by then and would love to be there to meet you and probably all the people who will be there. So not positive but crossing my fingers me and my bf will be there. :)

My name is Magon and my favorite character of course is Dumbo. ;)

I will have to get the bf to hop on his account and respond to this thread. ^.^

So here is the weekly bump. I know it is still a little while away, but I don't want to leave anybody out. If you haven't signed up yet, don't forget to do it!!

Remember to include your real first name, and favorite character!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back