• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FINAL BUMP!!! We are coming to Disneyland and need your help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL BUMP!!! We are coming to Disneyland and need your help!!!
My name is Danny and my favorite character is Donald Duck, although I'm more of a Tink collector.

I have 2 season seats for the Ducks that you are welcome to during your visit.

I guess I haven't posted on this thread yet?

My real name is Sara. (My nickname is Sora - I go by that sometimes too.)

Very hard to choose one favorite character... but I guess I'll go with Figaro. :)
I also love just about all the Peter Pan characters.

Hmmm.... This is a very mysterious thread. What could David be up to?

I guess I haven't posted on this thread yet?

My real name is Sara. (My nickname is Sora - I go by that sometimes too.)

Very hard to choose one favorite character... but I guess I'll go with Figaro. :)
I also love just about all the Peter Pan characters.

Hmmm.... This is a very mysterious thread. What could David be up to?

David up to something? Nah, just a little project. Hey nice signature! Love the pinpics numbers!!!

So we are a week closer to Disneyland anybody else think they will be able to meet up with us while we are there? I don't want to leave anybody out of our little project.

David & Amy

Me and dpf member Steph_ig (my better half) will most likely be at Disneyland those days to meet up with you guys!
Her favorite character is Peter Pan and mine is Russell!! Real names are Anthony and Steph!

I would love to participate! My name is Jonathan and my favorite character is Stitch! I hope the meet up day isn't a friday because I have class till 3. :(

Me and dpf member Steph_ig (my better half) will most likely be at Disneyland those days to meet up with you guys!
Her favorite character is Peter Pan and mine is Russell!! Real names are Anthony and Steph!

Yay, more people!!!

I would enjoy coming down to the park and meeting (and trading) with you.
Name is Al. Favorite character is Big Al

Al, I am really looking forward to meeting you!!! You have made some great trades with me!!!

MarvYn - Wall-E

Hope to see you guys there!

MarvYn, I am looking forward to meeting you and find out why you spell your name with a captial Y in the middle :)

I would love to participate! My name is Jonathan and my favorite character is Stitch! I hope the meet up day isn't a friday because I have class till 3. :(

Hi Jonathan, we will be there Wednesday April 3 through Monday April 8th, we fly out on the 9th so feel free to drop in any time!!! Thursday through Sunday I will pretty much be at the tables by LGM trading. So come find me!!!

That was fun reading through everyone's favorites!

My real name is Sharon and I like pigs. That includes Piglet, Miss Piggy, Hamm, 3 Little Pigs, etc.
My husband is Howard and he like Cars (not just the movie but any cars).

Sherry4pins

PS...would love to meey up Saturday or Sunday.

Last edited:
Hi Jonathan, we will be there Wednesday April 3 through Monday April 8th, we fly out on the 9th so feel free to drop in any time!!! Thursday through Sunday I will pretty much be at the tables by LGM trading. So come find me!!!

We will see you on Saturday!

how did i not notice this Thread! I can't wait to meet you guys! we will be there!
I'm Drew as you know and my favorite character is Aladdin
and my girlfriend Sarah's favorite character is Simba!

That was fun reading through everyone's favorites!

My real name is Sharon and I like pigs. That includes Piglet, Miss Piggy, Hamm, 3 Little Pigs, etc.
My husband is Howard and he like Cars (not just the movie but any cars).

Sherry4pins

PS...would love to meey up Saturday or Sunday.

Hi Sherry, I am happy to meet you either or both days!!!

We will see you on Saturday!

Hi Li, I am looking forward to meeting #1 & #2!!!!

Do you need more maps?

NO!!!

how did i not notice this Thread! I can't wait to meet you guys! we will be there!
I'm Drew as you know and my favorite character is Aladdin
and my girlfriend Sarah's favorite character is Simba!

I don't know how you have missed this, I put it up a few weeks ago and have bumped it every week since. I am always very happy to meet people who zap me grail pins (even those who don't)!!!

Dawn = Alice in Wonderland
Can try to make it Sat or Sun!

​Love to meet you either or both days. We will be there!!!

YUP draggin my feet--its dawny and my name is ummm dawny lol favorite character is impossible but i guess wendy or maid Marian.

So i am flying in from NJ people...and who ever re-reads this and sees this I'd like to see if we have any matche or possible trades and work out a pre -trade (yes i am that organized i can keep track) and then i can bring just those pins so i dont have to fly with huge trading books which with weight restrctions is horrible. SO PLEASE PM me and lets pretrade! woo hoo, if not i will just come socialize.

dont worry stacey we can arrange our own something down in WDW since there are no PTN scheduled? grrrr..im comin there april 30th!!!

So Dawny is added to my list. Hey Dawny are you bringing Tinker with you? She said you might. If so have her post here also!!!

Anybody else not post yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back