• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FINAL BUMP!!! We are coming to Disneyland and need your help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL BUMP!!! We are coming to Disneyland and need your help!!!
I wish I could be there. Sounds like a fun group. I'll only be there March 15th. But, hey, my name's Paul; and I collect Eve from Wall-E. A shame I don't live closer!

So we are down to a month and 2 days. Anybody else plan on being there when we are? If so please leave me your real first name and favorite character.

I bet you are so excited to go!!! I am taking my baby sis to WDW for the day next weekend and can not contain my excitement! :D I hope you ALL have a BLAST in Disneyland!! :D

We're so excited!!! This is how I think everyone on DPF should feel right now...

soon_meme_collection_640_13.jpg

Hi, I'm still new to the DPF but my name is Erin and my fav character is Aurora. Hopefully I can come one of the days you're here.

Hi Erin, first off welcome!!! I hope to see you when we are there. Please be sure to hunt me down if you are able to make it during our trip!!!

I'm so sad! :cry: I tried everything to try and go but unfortunately can't get the time off for it neither can my hubby which is the one that matters because I'm evil and I'd use a sick day LOL ;___;. Darn him for working on the weekends! ><!

My name is Liliana and I love stitch!
My boyfriend has his own account but we mostly use mine since I have all the pins listed in my account. His name is Dennis and his favorite character is also stitch :)
Look forward to meeting you!

When will you be in the park?

We will be there April 3-8.

My name is Liliana and I love stitch!
My boyfriend has his own account but we mostly use mine since I have all the pins listed in my account. His name is Dennis and his favorite character is also stitch :)
Look forward to meeting you!

Hi Liliana, we look forward to meeting you also!!!

He uses mine.

Thank you for the info!!! We are looking forward to meeting you also!!!

We have heard so many great things about you here on DPF and at the parks we'd love to meet you :)

Donna: ariel/ pascal/ 101 Dalmatians :)
Andrew/Andy: Stitch

we both use this account :)

We have heard so many great things about you here on DPF and at the parks we'd love to meet you :)

Donna: ariel/ pascal/ 101 Dalmatians :)
Andrew/Andy: Stitch

we both use this account :)

Everything you hear is lies I tell you! We look forward to meeting you also!!! Be sure to bring pins to trade, there will be lots of that going on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back