• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FINAL BUMP!!! We are coming to Disneyland and need your help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually make it once a week so i should be there within those 6 days. Looking forward to meeting you!

My names Aristotle. Fav character is either: Tarzan or Aladdin (hard decision)
the wifey's name is Charisse - Jasmine

I usually make it once a week so i should be there within those 6 days. Looking forward to meeting you!

My names Aristotle. Fav character is either: Tarzan or Aladdin (hard decision)
the wifey's name is Charisse - Jasmine

Yay more people to meet!!!

I have an AP, so depending on my work schedule, I am sure I can come down one day. :)

If you dot have someone already, I would be happy to take you and your family to Company D. (the CM exclusive outlet near DLR)

~Tanya

I have an AP, so depending on my work schedule, I am sure I can come down one day. :)

If you dot have someone already, I would be happy to take you and your family to Company D. (the CM exclusive outlet near DLR)

~Tanya

Hi Tanya,

First who is your favorite character?

What an awesome offer. I will talk to my wife and see if she would like to go. I think it would be great!!

holy poop this is huge....lol David make sure you give me details sometime. we must exchange cells. I wanted to make sure you put me down like 2 or 3 times on your list:D

Hi Tanya,

First who is your favorite character?

What an awesome offer. I will talk to my wife and see if she would like to go. I think it would be great!!

It's Rapunzel.

As for Company D, it's like 4 miles from Disneyland. Open everyday but Tuesday. Thy have A LOT of Disneyland merchandise that is anywhere from 50% to 85% off! And that includes pins. It's a great shopping opportunity. :)

It's Rapunzel.

As for Company D, it's like 4 miles from Disneyland. Open everyday but Tuesday. Thy have A LOT of Disneyland merchandise that is anywhere from 50% to 85% off! And that includes pins. It's a great shopping opportunity. :)

I went there many years ago, and just my luck, the day we went was the day they had pulled all of the pins for some event for cast members. We will not have a car so I would take you up on the offer of a ride if it is still good.

With all of the people you're going to meet, I hope you have time for the rides :).

With all of the people you're going to meet, I hope you have time for the rides :).

Are you telling me they have rides at Disneyland too, I thought it was just a place to trade pins. :rofl:

Last year before everybody knew me down there, I averaged 1 ride a day and pin traded the rest of the time. I was in heaven!!! I am meeting some very special people down there this time Carissa (Romancing_Train) and her Mimi (not that everybody else isn't special) so I might go on several rides that day if Mimi will go on them with me.

Are you telling me they have rides at Disneyland too, I thought it was just a place to trade pins. :rofl:

Last year before everybody knew me down there, I averaged 1 ride a day and pin traded the rest of the time. I was in heaven!!! I am meeting some very special people down there this time Carissa (Romancing_Train) and her Mimi (not that everybody else isn't special) so I might go on several rides that day if Mimi will go on them with me.

Yay! She will! She's pretty scared though :eek:

I went there many years ago, and just my luck, the day we went was the day they had pulled all of the pins for some event for cast members. We will not have a car so I would take you up on the offer of a ride if it is still good.

Of course! I will make sure my car is super clean and playing Disney music.... or AC/DC your choice. HAHA :)

Hi David,

Melody again. My favorite is Rupunzle and Enrique my husband's favorite is Mickey. Only this one account on DPF. Please let know if you have any other questions. We shall see you guys soon.
Okay so as some of you know Amy and I will be coming down to Disneyland April 3-9 and we want to meet anybody and everybody from DPF if at all possible.

I am working on a little project and here is where I need your help. If there is any chance you will be at Disneyland during the time we are there we need your real first name and your favorite character.

If you and your significant other/family etc. all use the same dpf name please give me each of your names and your favorite character. If you different dpf id's please respond from each id. It will make sense while we are there I promise.

I will try to bump this every week or so to get the maximum amount of people involved.

Hey David what day is everyone going to meet you again? the 6th?

I think most people will be there on Saturday that I have heard from. There will be people stopping in on the other days also so whatever day works best for you!!! Can't wait to meet you and your son!!! Be sure he brings pins to trade!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back