• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FINAL BUMP!!! We are coming to Disneyland and need your help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL BUMP!!! We are coming to Disneyland and need your help!!!
I'm Karin and my favorite character would have to be ....... it's....... uh...... darn! this is hard! I have a lot of favorite characters (And chicken little isn't one of them, lol)

My son's favorite characters are Ralph - Wreck it Ralph, and Lightning Mcqueen

I'm Karin and my favorite character would have to be ....... it's....... uh...... darn! this is hard! I have a lot of favorite characters (And chicken little isn't one of them, lol)

My son's favorite characters are Ralph - Wreck it Ralph, and Lightning Mcqueen

Hi Karin,

I was able to get a ride, but thank you!!!

More importantly, does your son have a name or are we just calling him son of ChickenLittle?

Favorite character: Rowlf the Dog (or Beaker, or Animal, Kermit... all Muppets)

Hi Andy,

Thank you for posting your information!!! I want to be sure to include everybody!!!

So there is only two and a half weeks left before we invade Disneyland. (with as many people as have signed up, yes I believe invade is accurate).

Sign up while you can. I want to included everybody, but don't want those who didn't take the time to do it to complain, I am giving fair warning!!!

hello there sexy pin traders

you can call me Eric and I love Prince ERIC hes so handsome and charming.

cant wait to meet you two it would be an honor.

love always, Prince Eric

***if only i would have known about this sooner i could have hooked you two up with a on resort hotel discount. :(****

Hi Eric :wavey:

We are very much looking forward to meeting you!!! Do not worry about not having time to get us a discount. We stay across the street (Anaheim Dessert Inn & Suites, cheap plug for them) and it is fantastic!!! It takes us less time to get into the park from there then it did when we stayed at the Disneyland Hotel.

I believe I read someplace you are a cast member. If so that is so awesome!!! We love cast members, they help provide the magic that is Disneyland and is a big part of why we love coming down.

To all cast members: ​Thank you!!!

I will be there on the same dates! Although I'm planning to go to DSF Saturday!

Andres: Favorite character "the beast"
Diego: Favorite Character "jack skellington"

Such a pleasure chatting with you about your upcoming trip through our trade request -- My daughter and I share the same pinpics id -- Her name is Casey and she LOVES Ariel; my name is Jackie and I collect mostly the DLR "dead" rides - America Sings is my favorite. Can't wait to meet you and your beautiful family!

Just over a week now before we come to Disneyland. Is there anybody who has not signed up yet? Final days to be included in my project.

Hi there, just saw your comment about where you stay by DLR, I have stayed there several times for the convience of walking right across the street and if course the price. I wanted to let you know I went to Anaheim very last minute last week and booked a room through Priceline.com for $65.00 a night! It was the Anaheim Hilton which is walking distance to the park and the 5th floor parking garage is the best place to watch the fireworks! It's worth a shot to check it out the name your own price, saved me $$ for sure and who hates money?

i had a blast but was oly able to hook p with 2 members but they were other great. I see you have been planing or awhile so ppl shold be prepared or our arrival and can meet up in person.

Have a great time!

David - since you're heading to Marisa's, we will probably see you there (we have a lot of errands to run that day and don't know if we will actually make it to DLR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back