• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Final day of sale!!! Pins will be dropped off tmw at 5 pm 2/13 at goodwill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I tried to PM you but your mail box was full so I'll just post the message here:
I was interested in buying these three pins: 33375, 88211 and 84514. Is there any possible way you'd be willing to part with them for $35 + the shipping? I am so in love with these but I really can't spend a fortune.
Let me know and good luck with your sale,
smile.gif

Caroline

Hi: I have sent more than 5 PM to you regarding status of my pin bought 2 weeks ago 36409 (dumbo valentine) without any response. Please lmk status.
prcyr04

Just checking to see if the pins were mailed out yet. I have not received mine. Sent pm.

Thank you,

Vicki

I'm really glad you're giving these to Goodwill! Most people wouldn't do that, so good for you! :) Hopefully that means new people will come into pin trading.

Pm sent;

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Hi Marcia,

I have not received my pins yet and wanted to make sure they were mailed out.

Please let me know.

Thank you!

Vicki[/FONT]

lol . . remember she lives in Northern California :0)

Also remember that the Goodwill stores ship to a general location for inventory control, etc. So, even though she may donate it to a Goodwill in No.Cal., some knowledgeable Goodwill employee might say, we might make more money/get these off our hands if we shipped them South. :)

Goodwill has a web site...www.shopgoodwill.com. They have Disney pins (believe it or not) at times - along with other neat stuff that people bring in that is of value...such as original oil paintings, jewelery, pottery, glassware, vintage/antique items and collectables, and you can bid on the items you want. Great site! So, I bet these will be back on the internet if dumbolover shows up with them...

This one site auctions off items from all over the USA from the different Goodwill stores in different cities - New York, Ca, Fl, Atlanta, New Mexico ...................!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back