• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Final DSF PTD is Tiana/Naveen 9.28.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final DSF PTD is Tiana/Naveen 9.28.13
The Pooh with Roo is the new postcard pin, again it is not a PTD.

zsnd.jpg

Can someone (in the know) please explain to me what is happening? How is it that DSF has run out of PTDs (again). This time only after 15 new ones are released? The previous wave had 29. Also, explain the logic of only occasionally having an LE 500? Or was Vanellope supposed to be released last after Mowgli and this was just a mistake? Not surprising, consistency isn't DSF's forte.

Can someone (in the know) please explain to me what is happening? How is it that DSF has run out of PTDs (again). This time only after 15 new ones are released? The previous wave had 29. Also, explain the logic of only occasionally having an LE 500? Or was Vanellope supposed to be released last after Mowgli and this was just a mistake? Not surprising, consistency isn't DSF's forte.

Who said they ran out?

I think people are confused. Mowgli is the PTD. That Pooh pin is just a plain old open edition pin they started to sell at the store. They always have OE pins and postcard pins.

First, I second the post above me.
Second, I'm actually happy with this PTD. Don't you guys get sick of chasing all these new PTD. I like the calm in the storm!

I personally love the chase. Making daily trips 3 to 4 months ago is one of my favorite pin memories I've had ever. It seems as though it's sort of returning and I'm totally up for the challenged.

I personally love the chase. Making daily trips 3 to 4 months ago is one of my favorite pin memories I've had ever. It seems as though it's sort of returning and I'm totally up for the challenged.

Well until I move to LA and go to college there and make those trips like you! The chase can be fun but difficult! Love to hear your opinion though!

Who said they ran out?

I think people are confused. Mowgli is the PTD. That Pooh pin is just a plain old open edition pin they started to sell at the store. They always have OE pins and postcard pins.

I definitely was confused. Although I appreciate the posting of a new Pooh/Roo OE pin that DSF is offering, I don't think posting that information in the PTD thread was a good idea. It gave the impression the DSF ran out of PTDs and were just giving away an OE pin.

I follow this thread to get the latest intel on the PTD status and its helps me gauge when I should make a trip to get a pin. So, I kindly ask for the sake of confusion that any other topics be posted elsewhere. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back