• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Final DSF PTD is Tiana/Naveen 9.28.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really would like the Sebastian PTD is anyone selling for around $25? Or I can look at your trades and see if I have anything for it.

Per DPF mobile chat: DSF still has 2 months worth of PTDs with the DSF logo as the back stamp. When Ghirardelli opens up on Nov 15th they will honor and sell the remaining supply of DSF PTDs before they transfer to the new GSF PTDs.

This has been confirmed.

Waittt.......

What planned Elsa PTD????? Is this a speculation or a fact? If it's a fact, I MUST SEE :O

Ghiridelli made a statement about continuing the PTD tradition and allowing people to order any sundae. They also mentioned a pin "commemorating the release of Frozen" as part of the plan. They NEVER said it would be Elsa. with our luck it will be the snow man. lol

Per DPF mobile chat: DSF still has 2 months worth of PTDs with the DSF logo as the back stamp. When Ghirardelli opens up on Nov 15th they will honor and sell the remaining supply of DSF PTDs before they transfer to the new GSF PTDs.

This has been confirmed.
I wonder what 2 months worth is? Is that one per week? What if some of them are hot sellers?

Ghiridelli made a statement about continuing the PTD tradition and allowing people to order any sundae. They also mentioned a pin "commemorating the release of Frozen" as part of the plan. They NEVER said it would be Elsa. with our luck it will be the snow man. lol

And what is wrong with the snowman? lol I'd rather an Elsa over an Anna but Olaf is so cute and I would love to see an Olaf PTD. Although it would be really cute if they gave him a hot chocolate instead of a sundae and then he was panicking because he was starting to melt.

You guys are going to give me an anxiety attack with all of these Frozen pins being mentioned. I would be thrilled with any Frozen PTD, so long as I could get one :lol:

NEW PTD IS TIANA AND NAVEEN! *SPAZZING*

578679_10201608858537500_445952205_n.jpg

1~ Nothing wrong with the snowman, but they already have pins of him coming out, so a nice PTD of a primary character, not a sidekick would be nice. lol

2~ I picked up 2 extra PatF PTD's. If you absolutly need one for your collection, let me know I can sell them.

3~They are usually frogs because for 90% of the movie they are frogs. ;) tiana and naveen in human form is almost a Cameo appearance. hahaha

this is the LAST PTD until the reopen in november. I think we can officially close this thread tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back