• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: FINAL MINUTES!!! Valiant & Villainous - Maleficent/Aurora??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: FINAL MINUTES!!! Valiant & Villainous - Maleficent/Aurora??????

HandA

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
OK ... maybe not. How bout Valiant and Villainous DA Style then??

Pin 33098: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Aurora & Maleficent
We have Aurora lookin' all princess-like and Maleficent looking like ... well ... Maleficent.

(disregard Rafiki .... darn monkey always beggin' for attention by creepin into photo ops)​

By now ... everyone is familiar with the DPF Auction Rules ... no cash, no offers by pm, etc.

Our wants are many and all over the place. So ... chances are you have something that is a match, BUT we have only begun to scratch the surface and there are tons out there that we haven't even seen yet. Feel free to bid pins that aren't on the wants list as well.

For this auction, I will say that anything bolsters the collections of Rafiki, Panchito, Pirates or Haunted Mansion (in no particular order) may gain special attention!!

Auction will end Sunday, the 29th at 10:00 pm CDT. I will make an attempt to update on changes of the leaderboard, but will post at least one update per evening.

Let the fun begin!!
:wiggle:​

Last edited:
I'll try:
Pin 81106: WDW - Love is Magical - Postcard & Pin - Love is Rock 'n
Pin 708: DS - Countdown to the Millennium Series #41 (Beauty and the Beast)

and CrashMyParty proves that you don't HAVE to hit those target collections ... at the end of the day, I can't resist bolstering the kid's collection no matter how hard I try.
(Panchito Romero Miguel Junipero Francisco Quintero González III still gets no love :cry:)

1. CrashMyParty
2. docfish2u
3. Tiggermickey

Great bids so far ... where my weekend warriors at???

How about a family fued, something for everyone, but only one?

[pinpics]47243[/pinpics]: WDW - Star Wars Weekends 2006 - Princess Leia and Jabba the Hutt <for the evil one>

or

[pinpics]84254[/pinpics]: WDW - Florida Project - Building One Story at a Time - 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea ,<for the auctioneer!>

or

[pinpics]84255[/pinpics]: WDW - Florida Project - Building One Story at a Time - Skyway to Tomorrowland <for the less evil one>

there i may have started a domestic dispute , my work here is done!!!!

Last edited:
The family fued has left us all discombobulated and can't think straight. Must have been something in those cookies ...

We'll go with ...

1a. DumboLover
1b. CrashMyParty
3. Lucan444

This is only good until this hazy fog in my head lifts in the morning. Got to get my head right for the final day!!

Ok. you added to your wants because I have a bunch of matches...

Something for each of the family members I hope. Can't be having a family fued. Did I miss anyone?

click on each picture for link to pinpics page

Ok. you added to your wants because I have a bunch of matches...
ha .... I am a moving target. Gots to keep ya on your toes. :hsd: Finding new pins everyday.

Love the bid and know my daughter would love the Rosetta pin, but I've got to nudge Twill up there since I mentioned certain collections that would get special focus for his auction.

1. Twill20
2. Psycho Pixie
3. disneyvillainlover

and we have a Gonzalez III sighting!!!!! Seems like Panch and Rafiki still seem to be the hardest collections to get off the ground.

That being said, the package can't unseat the leaders in the clubhouse. It will, however, make me add another slot to the leaderboard ... :hsd:

Going into the final 12 hours!!!

1. Twill20
2. Psycho Pixie
3. Malafide
4. disneyvillainlover

>>>>>>>>>>>Ok. you added to your wants because I have a bunch of matches...

Something for each of the family members I hope. Can't be having a family fued. Did I miss anyone?

click on each picture for link to pinpics page <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

add:

5 pins total.

Last edited:
My bid Pin 603: DS - Countdown to the Millennium Series #28 (Fox and the Hound)

Pin 8314: Jungle Book Core Series - Shere Khan

Pin 22272: Disney Catalog - Jungle Book Boxed Pins #1 Character Heads (Shere Khan)

Pin 52705: Finding Nemo - Crush & Squirt - ''Totally! Sweet!''

Pin 83930: DLR - Ariel's Undersea Adventure - Ariel and Flounder

Thanks for the new bids. It's definitely getting tougher, but I think the Leaderboard is staying the same for now.

Twill's razor thin lead may just enough to hold on after all

Status
Not open for further replies.