• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Finally FINISHED with our Beloved Tales Collection!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally FINISHED with our Beloved Tales Collection!!!
First...super huge congrats going out to you! That's a huge accomplishment! And second... I want to thank you for post such beautiful photos of them! I've never actually seen one in person and these are the best pics I've seen!

I think I get it now why people collect these. :) They are so amazing all together... Wow. Just wow!

So awesome! Congrats to both of you on what was undoubtedly a whole lot of effort. I just started collecting BT's and I'm not going to even try to be a completist. They sure are beautiful, though.

Now that I think about it... that was really fast!! I remember you PM'ing not to long ago saying that you are starting to collect BT's and you want one of mine. And now BOOM!! haha. You have them all. Once again super nice job!

First of all, thank you all for the sweet comments! We are still swooning over the set. We literally look through this book every day and smile :).

congrats guys! So nice to meet you the other night! =)

It was lovely to meet you the other day! We didn't get to trade much but you were all great company :). That place should be the new DLR tables, cause of the bar!!

Wowzers! They are BEAUTIFUL!! Which is your favorite??!?!

We love love all of them, but if we each have to choose it would be, HANDS DOWN, HERBIE......lol JUST KIDDING...We each love the Beauty & The Beast (Hector) and The Little Mermaid (Jesse). We're glad that we have them but we want doubles (as if we'll ever get the chance to) for our character collections....*WISHING*

First...super huge congrats going out to you! That's a huge accomplishment! And second... I want to thank you for post such beautiful photos of them! I've never actually seen one in person and these are the best pics I've seen!

I think I get it now why people collect these. :) They are so amazing all together... Wow. Just wow!

Awe, thank you. Jesse took forever making sure no glares were visible because of how we protected all the pins.

Is it weird to you that Wall-E is so much smaller? I think they look so cool because they are all uniform, and then all of a sudden there is Wall-E... :lol:

Haha...we had the SAME conversation when we noticed it too but because of the elements that pop out we don't mind too much. Plus, those new 4 are the start of a new page on our book so we feel like they're starting with 4 really good ones, so we're happy campers :)

Now that I think about it... that was really fast!! I remember you PM'ing not to long ago saying that you are starting to collect BT's and you want one of mine. And now BOOM!! haha. You have them all. Once again super nice job!

Haha yes...that was not too long ago! We toyed with the idea of collecting Beloved Tales after Tangled came out. A week later we decided to actively trade for the Beloved Tales series. We were SUPER lucky because we got about 20 + in the first week through pinpics/DLR trading RIGHT BEFORE the Beloved Tales boom. So we really got these at real trade value rather than inflated value. For the others we gave up SEVERAL character collections (only kept Ariel and Beauty and the Beast) and our best pins from those collections got us several BTs, some hard ones and some not so hard. We also won a couple auctions by MEGA over trading, but it beat buying them :)

As you can tell once we started to actively trade, we did not hesitate to ask you or anyone with BTs for trade. Sorry, you weren't the only one that we bothered with our quest lol! We also made several BT collector friends and we're glad to say that we helped each other out (shot out to Josh!) in collecting this series.

oh my gosh, such a wonderful accomplishment to get them all - well done you guys, no wonder u smile at them everyday!! Theyre so beautiful! Seeing all yours together makes me want to complet my collection even more...I have such a long way to go!!! Thanks for sharing the pics:)

Guys! I can't believe I missed this post! Congrats to the two of you! Your collection looks incredible, now you just need to figure out the best way to frame them.

I look forward to more trading with you in the future. Let's not stop at BTs :)!

My final two (Bambi and Pinocchio) are on their way to me now. Thanks for all of your help and encouragement to me along the way. Soooo happy for you!

Guys! I can't believe I missed this post! Congrats to the two of you! Your collection looks incredible, now you just need to figure out the best way to frame them.

I look forward to more trading with you in the future. Let's not stop at BTs :)!

My final two (Bambi and Pinocchio) are on their way to me now. Thanks for all of your help and encouragement to me along the way. Soooo happy for you!

YAY!!! Man, sorry for not messaging you sooner, we sent you one yesterday (or maybe today?). We're so happy for you for a lot of reasons :). You are a great friend :D

We shouldn't stop at just the BTs. We still want more lol. We want to make a princess BT lanyard so we need more hahaha.

Holy crap, that is incredible! They're very nice together, good job! I can just imagine how much time you guys spent putting that together... makes it all the better, right? Congrats!!

Holy crap, that is incredible! They're very nice together, good job! I can just imagine how much time you guys spent putting that together... makes it all the better, right? Congrats!!

A million times better...it was so stressful setting up trades or even finding someone willing to trade them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back