• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Finally our rapunzel grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally our rapunzel grail!

catburger

Grown Ups Please, ACT GROWN
Rating - 100%
142   0   0

Finally!!! After many days and countless nights of wondering if this pin really REALLY existed..(because we chose not to count it, since we've never seen it) Cat finally has her GRAIL. Her Holiest of Grails!!! Thanks to some amazing PIN KARMA! you know who you are!!
:wiggle:

we present..yes folks, here it is!!!

IMG_0404.jpg

Last edited:
It looks really nice - I think that is the clearest picture I've seen of it. Congratulations. You must have a really impressive Tangled collection now :)

Amazing! Congrats! I regret with all my heart trading it away for what I did when I had it. :/

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I haven't seen anyone acquire this pin in a long time! Congrats!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back