• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Five Pin Exchange - With a Twin Twist! Double the fun!

TRADING Five Pin Exchange - With a Twin Twist! Double the fun!

stratasfan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Continuing in @firechief18 's steps, Sis and I are going to be starting (and ending) the May five-pin exchange! This time, with a Twin twist for twice the fun! (Thanks to FireCheif18 for the swell idea!)

If you are interested in joining, please reply to this thread. Looking for about 10 people! When you reply, please add your PP and/or PTDB ID for future reference.

DOUBLE THE FUN!

The double fun starts at the very beginning and goes to the end! @GroguFan and I are jointly hosting this exchange, and to give it a twin-spired feel, there will be two five pin packages. When the List results are posted, one package will be sent to the first person and work down the list from there. The second package will be sent to the last person on the list and work up from there! So, you will get the chance of participating in two May five-pin packages! (If you do not wish to take part in both, you may reply and state that fact, but anyone wishing to participate in the double package will get priority as far as getting a space in the exchange.)

RULES:

1. Must be in the US and have a US mailing address;
2. Must have a feedback score of 5 or more.
3. Must be active on DPF within the past two weeks. Active means logging in and posting;
4. Pins are traded 1:1
5. NO SCRAPPERS. If the pin you are trading into the package has known scrappers and you did not personally purchase the pin direct from the source or a reputable seller, please don't trade it into the package.
6. Please share what your trade haul is so we can all enjoy seeing what you pick. This means you post pictures of the pins you traded for that were in the package. Don't post pictures of the contents of the package or what you traded into the package.
7. You must be willing to send your address to the DPF member who is sending it to you;
8. All pins are bubble wrapped. If you notice that the bubble wrap has gone flat, please be courteous and replace it.
9. Package must be shipped with tracking, and the tracking number should be sent to the recipient or posted in the thread.
10. Package must be shipped out within 7 days after you have received it.

The person who receives the package from you should be as excited to open it as you were… so please trade with that in mind.
OE, Loungefly, Hidden Mickey/Disney, Mystery box/bag pins

Recommend looking on PinPics or PTDB to see if you have pins the next person is seeking.

Last edited:
Here is the random list! We are having two packages - The KEVIN package and the GROGU package! I've put @curiousdinah in the middle of the Kevin package, which will add a little time for the center people, who will be closest to the packages crossing! :)

Please send your address to both people you will be sending to!
20210314184908-826d3738.gif

0edccf2449eab3e5bcb3bf456e654356_2

KEVIN PACKAGE LIST:
@Disneychildwithin
@Poohlady5
@Sithathoriunet
@TonkaToy
@Pinfun
@curiousdinah
@momin.ator
@Ksnuggles
@Connies_Hobby
@firechief18
@sbmpins

LFGsT.jpg

GROGU PACKAGE LIST:
@sbmpins
@firechief18
@Connies_Hobby
@Ksnuggles
@momin.ator
@Pinfun
@TonkaToy
@Sithathoriunet
@Poohlady5
@Disneychildwithin

Last edited:
Ty for adding me to the list.

May I inquire, what "single package only" means?

Thx!

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
@GroguFan and @stratasfan are running twin 5-pin exchange packages. You can opt to play both by default or just participate with one package. I'm looking forward to seeing the excitement as both packages make their rounds.

Ty for adding me to the list.

May I inquire, what "single package only" means?

Thx!

FireCheif18 got it! We are sending out two five-pin packages . . . one starting at the top of the final order list and the second one starting at the bottom of the list. If someone does not wish to do both, then I am putting their name in, but preference will be given to anyone wishing to participate in the "Double the Fun" (both) packages. :) curiousdinah only wishes to do one. So, I made a note of that in the sign-ups. Hope that clears it up! :)

That's what I'm thinking.... New to this, so...

The packages get mailed to me and I pick out what I want. Add pins that the next person on the list might eat, and mail it to them?

That's it! It will be a padded envelope with the pins in it, and you are free to trade any, all or none. Then you just mail the package to the person after you on the list! :) Kind of like a blind pin trade through the mail. :)

May I make a suggestion? When the packages are sent, include the list of recipients in order for that package inside so it's easier to track who it goes to next. With multiple packages, I want to make sure I send the right package to the right person! :)

Good idea! I will also post the lists for both in the 3rd post on this thread, so you can easily find the order for each package! :)

I’ll play. (Both directions. :))

Adding your name now! :)

Back