• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Five Pin Exchange - With a Twin Twist! Double the fun!

FireCheif18 got it! We are sending out two five-pin packages . . . one starting at the top of the final order list and the second one starting at the bottom of the list. If someone does not wish to do both, then I am putting their name in, but preference will be given to anyone wishing to participate in the "Double the Fun" (both) packages. :) curiousdinah only wishes to do one. So, I made a note of that in the sign-ups. Hope that clears it up! :)
Okay, got it. Count me in for both.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

I'll play! I just hate that pinpics doesn't have the compare option right now.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

You and me both! While it isn't as good, there is a cheater way to get some basics (although the new system doesn't always match up every pin - still, better than none) . . . find one pin that you want form the member you are looking at and find one pin they want from you (or you could try and just mark one of their traders as a want and one of their wants as a trader and see if that would work) ---- Then you go into one pin and click the link to send trade offers and see what matches. Then go in the other pin and click the link to send trade offers and see what matches. If you do that on both pins, you'll see what they want from you and what you want from them! :)

Anyway . . . I'll add your name and you can compare in person when you get the packages! -grin-

Can you repeat here, if you haven't, how to do the informal compare thing on PinPics? Thanks.

Sure! Not fool-proof, as it occassionally doesn't pick up trade matches, but for the most part, it is good to use, and always worth trying!

Go to the user that you'd like to "compare" with and click into their "trade" pins list (or wants, it doesn't matter what order, I'm just picking this order!). If you find a pin you are wanting, fine, but really . . . mark any pin in their trades as a "want" and then click the "What pins can I trade for this" and see what is shown from the user you are wanting to compare. That should show you any pins that you have that they are wanting!

Then, do the same thing just going through their "Wants", and it will show you the pins they have that are on your wants list.

Hope this is clear enough! :) Happily, the Compare feature is one of the current three things that are actively on the front burner being coded by the programmer, so it will be returning! But, in the meantime while we wait, this work-around at least gives a bit of a help!

The Grogu package arrived in Missouri!

The top 2 pins are the trades i chose out of the box. They are both cute! The others are some cool pins I received in exchange for Kevin pins that I'll be sending back at the end of the other package!

dcaaaa8406bb108f52668ef49da45e91.jpg

These mail trades are really fun! Thanks @GroguFan and @stratasfan for starting these!

The package went out to @firechief18 yesterday. Eta on Friday.

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

So glad you found something! I didn't really know what you were looking for, so tried to give a fun variety, and I know you trade, so figured you'd find something! Isn't the little Thumper Funko so cute? And it feels really cool to hold, I think, too! Glad you enjoyed the package (first one, anyway!) and Kevin will be welcomed home when you send the second package home! So exciting all the way around!

So glad you found something! I didn't really know what you were looking for, so tried to give a fun variety, and I know you trade, so figured you'd find something! Isn't the little Thumper Funko so cute? And it feels really cool to hold, I think, too! Glad you enjoyed the package (first one, anyway!) and Kevin will be welcomed home when you send the second package home! So exciting all the way around!
I think have 2 others from that series to go with Thumper. I'll have to pull them together and see. They were from monthly mystery subscription boxes I used to get.

I think have 2 others from that series to go with Thumper. I'll have to pull them together and see. They were from monthly mystery subscription boxes I used to get.

Oh, that's cool! What other characters? I know there is Sven and Robin Hood (would really like Robin Hood!), but I don't think I've seen any other than the three.

Back