• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Five Pin Exchange - With a Twin Twist! Double the fun!

The Kevin Package arrived today. Here are my picks

bd82dddece2d5f5e22c8afc40066fd99.jpg

Will be mailing it off soon :0)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grogu package arrived today.

And to my Delight, a pin from my Wants list , I get to check another one off, YEHAA!

The WDW 50th Anniversary Cheshire Cat Golden Statue pin was inside.

When I saw it, My face lit up like (yes) "a Cheshire Cat."

And, AND... considering the DL Mali Dragon recent Fan-fare () ... I've decided to keep this pin in memory of her.

Plus, I can never go wrong with a Minnie Mouse pin.

For my first time doing this, WoW!

Thank you for the pin haul.

I love the packaging idea too. Simply, Keeping with the Theme, and all around Fun.

The Grogu package will be on the move to @Ksnuggles, by Thursday.
11bb705b055b8b32c825c68dc474accc.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

And to my Delight, a pin from my Wants list , I get to check another one off, YEHAA!

And, AND... considering the DL Mali Dragon recent Fan-fare () ... I've decided to keep this pin in memory of her.

I love the packaging idea too. Simply, Keeping with the Theme, and all around Fun.

So happy you had fun! And I wondered if anyone would notice the packaging! :) I had fun digging the two package "packages" out! :) For the Grogu box, I actually had to take the pins out of it! :)

Elizabeth

Saw it on your wants list ;-) and your collection.

I love the dragon pin. (And of course Cheshire). The new dragons set is very tempting.

I have to tell you, when my girls came into the room and set a package on my lap yesterday, I had a moment of sheer panic, thinking that I had forgotten to send out a pin trade!
Then I remembered that the 5 pin exchange package was coming and breathed a HUGE sigh of relief. Haha!
Then when I opened the package, my eyes just about popped out of my head, seeing FOUR pins from my Wants list!! I am feeling quite spoiled. It's a very welcome feeling, after a rough weekend.
We got a flat tire on our car on Saturday, on our way home from a disastrous family excursion. NOTHING went right that day. And then we got another flat tire on our van on Monday. And neither tire could be repaired, ouch. Not to worry, though, we were able to get both tires replaced yesterday.
Still, the package arrived at just the right time to lift my spirits. Pin mail has a magical way of doing that, especially DPF pin mail.
ea8c62a5b4610806ef86b29e50381445.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

I have to tell you, when my girls came into the room and set a package on my lap yesterday, I had a moment of sheer panic, thinking that I had forgotten to send out a pin trade!
Then I remembered that the 5 pin exchange package was coming and breathed a HUGE sigh of relief. Haha!
Then when I opened the package, my eyes just about popped out of my head, seeing FOUR pins from my Wants list!! I am feeling quite spoiled. It's a very welcome feeling, after a rough weekend.
We got a flat tire on our car on Saturday, on our way home from a disastrous family excursion. NOTHING went right that day. And then we got another flat tire on our van on Monday. And neither tire could be repaired, ouch. Not to worry, though, we were able to get both tires replaced yesterday.
Still, the package arrived at just the right time to lift my spirits. Pin mail has a magical way of doing that, especially DPF pin mail.
ea8c62a5b4610806ef86b29e50381445.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Glad it arrived at the perfect time . . . and for the "Kevin" package . . . that's amazing theming, Guys! LOVE IT!

I will keep an eye out for it. Thank you. Love your picks!

Back