• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Five pin exchange

Thanks to @Pinfun for sending some fun pins my way!

Here's what I traded for:

1c769060d5e97ba194b0cfebb5c568f9.jpg

Fun fact - 2 of these pins represent costumes I wore to MNSSHP!

Pins are on their way to @Poohlady5.

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk
I am enjoying seeing what people pull.

Thanks to @Pinfun for sending some fun pins my way!

Here's what I traded for:

1c769060d5e97ba194b0cfebb5c568f9.jpg

Fun fact - 2 of these pins represent costumes I wore to MNSSHP!

Pins are on their way to @Poohlady5.

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk
Yea! I love it when both the pins I put in get pulled immediately. :). And you found more to enjoy!

Here are the pins we got! Sooooooooo excited about the Fennic pin! I've really wanted a Fennic pin, but didn't like the LR one they had out, so was waiting! No idea where this one came from, but I really like it! And the Minnie and Mickey . . . such fun and Merida! I really wanted to get Merida, too! So many thanks for the fun trading!

image.png.cfe026a05bfd153a0c684cda08cc164d.png

I did my exchange today! I am so happy with what I got! I've wanted that castle FOREVER and my two other main collections are Alice and Cinderella!
2ef3bde05296739de5a7084166b03e3d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Yeah!! We pulled great pins so it’s fun to include pins that others would enjoy too! This traveling pin swap has been so much fun to follow and be a part of!

Back