• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Food and Wine Funds! (Family Pin Break) SALE WILL BE ENDING SUNDAY JULY 11TH AT 11:59PM PST

SOLD! Food and Wine Funds! (Family Pin Break) SALE WILL BE ENDING SUNDAY JULY 11TH AT 11:59PM PST
Hi I would like Helen Parr PTD
Bob Parr DLP cast lanyard
Buzz light year world of color mystery
Mickey Mouse Christmas light mystery
Oh sorry please remove the Mickey Mouse Christmas light I guess I have that one

Pin list updated and all invoices sent! :)
giphy.gif

Hi everyone! Us girls decided that it is time for us to take a break. We will still be participating in the Christmas in July exchange as our last event for a while. Things are getting busy for us all. I'm now selling all traders to make space and create some funds for our girls trip to WDW in July/August.

Shipping: Flat Rate
U.S.=$5

International=$15

Please comment on the thread what you'd like. If you'd like to add on please create a new comment instead of adding.
Feel free to PM me if you have questions.

Thanks all.
Hi! I'm very interested in your pins, but I would like to know beforehand what type of payment you accept. I do not use paypal because it was hacked twice and I'm scared to use it again.

Help us fund a day to Volcano Bay and get some fun pins while you're at it! :)
We appreciate everyone who has purchased so far, after a tough more than year and a half we are doing our first ever girls only trip to WDW and now Volcano Bay as well!

giphy.gif

We appreciate everyone who has purchased so far, after a tough more than year and a half we are doing our first ever girls only trip to WDW and now Volcano Bay as well!

giphy.gif
What is Volcano Bay?

giphy.gif
Good luck with your sale, your trip sounds absolutely amazing. Please feel free to PM me with questions about Volcano Bay; I've gone there a few times (not since COVID, though) and I have a fairly good understanding of how the park works.

We are SO close to being able to buy our tickets.

So until Sunday June 20th @ 11:59 pm pst

If you buy $25 worth you get a $5 pin of your choice free!
If you spend $50+ worth you get a $7 pin of your choice free!
If you spend $100+ worth you get a $15 pin of your choice free!

Previous purchasers in the U.S get free shipping with this deal, International get $5 off shipping with this deal.

Please help us get to Volcano Bay! :)
giphy.gif

Added some items from our collections that we decided to part with and 2 traders I forgot I had!
This is the last of what i've got so no more items will be added at this point.

giphy.gif

Back