• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Found some cool Disney antiques in Sacramento

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found some cool Disney antiques in Sacramento

disneyvillainlover

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
If you are in Sacramento I would suggest going to the 57th Street Antique Mall. This is what I found today, total awesomeness.

book.jpg

plates.jpg

charm3.jpg

pin.jpg

misspiggy.jpg

poca.jpg

I remember those Hercules plates!!! oh man I want them LOL im pretty sure my brother and I broke them all! I have some of the collectible cups still in nice condition they look like these ( i dont have all of the ones in the picture i sure wish i did!)

disneycups.jpg

I remember those Hercules plates! I had the Hercules one! I also had the Pocohontas cup. :) Great finds!

I remember those Hercules plates!!! oh man I want them LOL im pretty sure my brother and I broke them all! I have some of the collectible cups still in nice condition they look like these ( i dont have all of the ones in the picture i sure wish i did!)

disneycups.jpg

I have all of those glasses! Probably going to sell them eventually :)

I had all the hercules plates I wonder what happened to them, My sister probably stole them along with everything else she stole from me, I had some really cool disney stuff, but I have a rotten to the core sister who stole lots and lots of stuff from me. My niece says she even sees one of my pewter dragons in her home. Oh I also have the Lion King cup still in it's box for the cup person, if you dont have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back