• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Free interactive game - Score on post #484

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed Game: Free interactive game - Score on post #484
47503f04bec6137646c96179c6943696.jpg

Tink
Timon
Belle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok i spent way to much time on this, i had dropped off the game because i knew i could never make it to the front LOL. But this game drew me back in. I guess i should have kept in LOL.

Please don't reuse or recopy my little drawing, i spent way to much time on it. I know its not that good but it is mine :)
file.php

Oh and don't move bullseye backwards thats me LOL.
The drawn as villans ones are snow white as evil queen, belle as bellestan, and timon as a mercenary LOL.

oops i just realized i forgot to tuck belle's foot under the pin edge, ignore that please :cry:

Last edited:
47503f04bec6137646c96179c6943696.jpg

Tink
Timon
Belle

great job - doesn't have to be drawn, just your creation.

Ok i spent way to much time on this, i had dropped off the game because i knew i could never make it to the front LOL. But this game drew me back in. I guess i should have kept in LOL.

Please don't reuse or recopy my little drawing, i spent way to much time on it. I know its not that good but it is mine :)
file.php

The drawn as villans ones are snow white as evil queen, belle as bellestan, and timon as a mercenary LOL.

oops i just realized i forgot to tuck belle's foot under the pin edge, ignore that please :cry:

great job - love Timon all buff. Glad I drew you back to the game.

Last edited:

file.php

LOL @ belleston!!

My best attempt... Snow White as Cruella
ha ha! I love it :) great job!

Is anyone else having problems with the forum being hacked and spamming? I can't read it on my ios without it redirecting to bad stuff, my windows comp seems fine though :(

Last edited:
Is anyone else having problems with the forum being hacked and spamming? I can't read it on my ios without it redirecting to bad stuff, my windows comp seems fine though :(

Yep - I get lots of redirects (there's a whole thread on the problems). Sad, but I'm in the habit now of click something in the forum and then immediately move to close a new tab as it opens.

Fantasy pin - Snow White as a villain:

44e0a85ea717087915b69d768be2c912.jpg

I took the Evil Queen's crown and added a sword, heart, and poison apple (in the heart). But the sword kind of looks like a cross. Oh well.

59a7b290e37c1d18c139562b481b55f4.jpg

Inspired by a fanart I found of the princesses dressed up like villains. Also the Boo to You parade because the villain part is catchy

Weekly BONUS

Zap a fellow player = 3 spots each zap
All players please PM me your addresses...

This will be on the honor system, PM me for the addresses of the players you want to ZAP and I will add to your score.

This will run till Monday September 4 @ 10pm (Mountain Time Zone)

I've received addresses for these players:
Belle - Watzshakinbacon
Timon - Timeerkat
Eeyore - Maiarebecca
Alice - Ventchick
Baymax - Coblij003
Tinker Bell - pinfun (pinpics - pinfun or adam1)
Lady - Sirradel (pinpics - kobieface)
Tomatoa - Tomatoa
Snow White - minpin
Ariel - Jprincess
Figaro - SoraPandora
Gerald - Speedwaystar1
Pluto - Mickeyplutofan
Merryweather - Ksnuggles
Basil - Teddy-ruxpin
Piper - Purplemandms

Since the forum was down I will extend this till tonight at 10pm (September 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back