• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Free interactive game - Score on post #484

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I feel kind of guilty for including another character...

Guilty? Because of my drawing? Tamatoa put everyone in the drawing and chose Tinker to move back.... seemed like an appropriate response from a feisty fairy. No guilt here. :angel:

Hey, if it makes you feel better, I read the rules completely wrong and initially tried to move everyone back :rofl:

in my defense pretty much everyone's moving me back sooooo

On an upcoming challenge I'll reverse the idea and give the opportunity to move fellow players ahead. I don't think anyone thinks your being unkind t's just a game with fun twists.

Plus I get to see everyone's mad drawing skills...

Hey, if it makes you feel better, I read the rules completely wrong and initially tried to move everyone back :rofl:

in my defense pretty much everyone's moving me back sooooo

Don't worry about that - perhaps the game will go in reverse again like the first round. :)

267398de2b884f56ed26bf87333ca5f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great drawings everyone. I'm so impressed with everyone's skill - I love seeing everyone's Dale, so creative.

So we've been playing for a week now. Is everyone still having fun? I'm trying to think up new games to keep it different and interesting for each challenge. Again if you have any suggestions/ideas please PM me.

I am having fun... even though I can't figure out how to post pictures yet. I am lost without photobucket... lol

I had to ask as well.

Timeerkat suggested "Ingur or ImgBB", SoraPandora suggested using "Tapatalk - phone app" I guess you can upload photos directly from your phone. I'm going to try it for the next challenge.

Last edited:
I am having fun... even though I can't figure out how to post pictures yet. I am lost without photobucket... lol

You can make an account at Imgur which is really easy to use. Otherwise, if you have tapatalk installed, you can upload direct from your phone (superrrrr convenient).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back