• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Open Game: Free Interactive Game

Alright, I’m still having technical difficulties. Apparently I can only open Chrome on my (mini) phone, which is too small to do the puzzle on.

The forum won’t load at all on my iPad, so I’m SOL. I’m gonna try to play catch up in the next game! :)

474605f412339b6427f969a161db23e7.jpg

96db9b9b7f553fdd45f88f17a1d15e6c.jpg

Good luck to everyone else with the puzzles! I’ve never been good at them anyway. :)

fa9e36dc3ed0c95778e2c7e3d2fcccb6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had technical issues of a different flavor. I attempted 2 of 4 on my phone since I’m traveling but small screen size meant I couldn’t see the pieces well enough to complete in any reasonable timeframe. So unless there’s points for taking so many hours that it would have been faster to print and complete it as a physical puzzle… I’m just not going to bother posting my sad, sad times. :)

I had technical issues of a different flavor. I attempted 2 of 4 on my phone since I’m traveling but small screen size meant I couldn’t see the pieces well enough to complete in any reasonable timeframe. So unless there’s points for taking so many hours that it would have been faster to print and complete it as a physical puzzle… I’m just not going to bother posting my sad, sad times. :)

I tried to do it on my phone first and it was literally impossible. There just wasn’t enough room to move the puzzle pieces around.

I was so happy to finally get my iPad to load the puzzles! I wish I still had a working computer. Thanks to everyone who offered help when I was struggling!

My times were very sad, too. (Much worse than any of the times I see posted here!) I sent them to Canadale in a PM. You can do the same if you don’t want to share them in the thread! :)

I tried to do it on my phone first and it was literally impossible. There just wasn’t enough room to move the puzzle pieces around.

I was so happy to finally get my iPad to load the puzzles! I wish I still had a working computer. Thanks to everyone who offered help when I was struggling!

My times were very sad, too. (Much worse than any of the times I see posted here!) I sent them to Canadale in a PM. You can do the same if you don’t want to share them in the thread! :)

You can either post or pm me. Either works as long as I get them before cut off.

Week 1 - Challenge 2

Pin Bingo

1 point = 1 line
2 points = 2 lines
3 points = 3 lines or 1/2 a house (anyway)
4 points = blackout

Free spot - you can choose one spot anywhere

Must post picture either here or PM me by 8am tomorrow MST (June 9)

ffa0ad7f1f9477c38d9c41dff23a1aa7.jpg

Last edited:
I got nothing on this one. I just realized are all the games going to require uploading pictures? If so then i will be bowing out of the game as i have no way to do photos right now.

I got nothing on this one. I just realized are all the games going to require uploading pictures? If so then i will be bowing out of the game as i have no way to do photos right now.
Not all games but a good portion will require pictures

Welp, I covered over half the board, but not in a block - scattered all over. Not sure if that counts. I did get one straight line!!!

ebea7db340166aa4b59bb67a8652876d.jpg

Better pics of the pins that didn’t show up too well:

Eeyore
07236b966bebb18378cfbcc1e27ceb2b.jpg

Jiminy
8497dbcec5b5b479d0b9657b334a03e5.jpg

Dale
bb95d1ccb62d59f899497c3fc7b5ac58.jpg

Let me know if you need any more pics!

If you use your free space on Johnny fedora or Groot you have 2 lines.

Aaaarrrrggghhhh! Why don’t I have any marvel pins? And rogueforte?! Come on!

Going to have a busy morning.

Been looking for my Mr. Smee pin for an hour and a half! I'm just going to have to give up! :) Did pretty well . . . don't know who Johnny Fedora or Roquefort are, but fun to see the pins! Pics of ours coming soon!

Back