• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Fund a Purse Pin Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
If still available, I would like: the $15 japan stamp set, the $5 stitch paw print, the loose loungefly mystery bambi/thumper/flower $5, the loungefly mystery aristocats siblings $5, the mystery valentine incredibles $5, the mystery valentines toy story $5. I'm sure I'll find more when all the boards are up :)

I'll add Minnie evil queen and Star wars pew pew...not sure if Yoda judge me is taken yet,the no a Fett under Yoda, dssh troopers/ guards all 3 plus droid as well, and Cinco de Mayo Donald w nephews.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I’ll take the figment Christmas wreath

edit since no new posts yet: plus the 2 Small World Christmas Trees if available.

Last edited:
You guys amaze me. I am like 80% of the way there and it's been 12 hours. I will do my best to get all pins posted by 4 pm today. I will most likely leave the sale open until tonight around 10 Pm and then close it.

I want to offer some pins at good prices as a thank you from all my books.

There will be free pins with purchase to be selected at the end of the sale.
0-25 equals $5 in free pins
25-50 equals $8 in free pins
50-100 equals $10 in free pins
100-200 equals $20 in free pins
200+ equals $30 in free pins

I am interested in the Coco pins too from Book 2, four are together(3 are Loungefly and 1 is AP) one is in book 3 the last photo (Coco Film).

Last edited:
This Halloween pin please
d60493e996f0ad783eb8742d6623fbb2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything has been posted. I will be adjusting the end time to this evening. It will be sometime between 5-7 PM or so. I will pull a solds then.
My littles are going to a pumpkin patch. I will take care of housekeeping etc after they go to bed tonight.

Just a note that people are claiming via Pm and comment, I am verifying between them with time. Something might be sold via pm if they message before a comment.

If any of my off the cuff prices are over value and you are interested, message me and we can try to work something out.

Can I add Mulan cri Kee dangle, Mulan disguises mushu, Bruce/dory/marlin, Lucifer dustpan, Cinderella mice,Paris pumpkin coach and evil queen villains mystery

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Adding to my order:
Clone wars bounty hunter (last picture)
Mondo Rolly
Ariel white background
Max with bone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back