• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Fund a Purse Pin Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Fund a Purse Pin Sale
Are the Incredibles photo banner and Mrs. Incredibles DSSH still available? I have to check and see if I already have those.

And is DSSH Patriotic Mickey with ice cream still available?

And from last page, cute Pooh and cute Tigger?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Thank you so much everyone. Everything should be replied to and marked as sold. I will be invoicing tomorrow with shipped totals.

I not only managed to afford my purse but can surprise my husband with another extension set of plates for his gym and some other equipment.

All invoices should be sent out.

NOTE: FREEBIE TIME
All orders get to pick free pins. I have tagged you under the amount you get to pick via your purchase. Please let me know what you would like to add to your order. The value can be any combination of pins up to the total value.

25-50 Dollars Purchased
$8 in FREEBIES

@lionheart CLAIMED
@momin.ator CLAIMED
@youfightgood CLAIMED
@Pinfun CLAIMED
@Pibbman CLAIMED
@Ksnuggles CLAIMED
@stratasfan CLAIMED

50-99 Purchased
$10 in FREEBIES

@Sortlora CLAIMED
@Haunted575 CLAIMED
@cyke23
@TheMickeyMouseRules
@Pecosace CLAIMED
@maiarebecca CLAIMED
@theoucharis CLAIMED

100-199 Purchased
$20 in FREEBIES

@splashmtnman CLAIMED
@hopemax CLAIMED

200+ Purchased
$30 in FREEBIES

@Mcgilligan CLAIMED
@Spr175psu CLAIMED
@Disneychildwithin CLAIMED

Last edited:
If stitch yoda (“do or do not there is no try”) is available - I’ll take that one

thanks for an awesome sale

I'm a couple days behind due to the baby having a reaction to her flu vaccine. She is totally fine health wise but was super clingy and needed to be held and cuddled for most of two days. Everything will be packaged up today and shipped tomorrow.

I'm a couple days behind due to the baby having a reaction to her flu vaccine. She is totally fine health wise but was super clingy and needed to be held and cuddled for most of two days. Everything will be packaged up today and shipped tomorrow.
Oh no! Thanks for the update (and reminder). I will pay you tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back