• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Game completed. Check here to find out when mailed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game completed. Check here to find out when mailed!
SO. Ready!!!

tumblr_m5le1oT5YH1qk4101o1_500.gif

Still waiting on the last person. I hope they pay tonight like they said! If they do we will start this right after payment is received!

The selection order has been done! PM's have been sent to the top 12 spots. we are ready to rock and roll! Congratulations to all those that ended up in the top 12. I hope you all are able to get something you wanted!

I definitely did not luck out on this game. :cry:

I noticed that! That is the only bad thing about using the random organizer... you can not make it fair for everyone! I really dislike it when a person that gets more than one spot doesn't get something in the top half at least.

I noticed that! That is the only bad thing about using the random organizer... you can not make it fair for everyone! I really dislike it when a person that gets more than one spot doesn't get something in the top half at least.

Oh well, hopefully this will give me some good karma for the next game :D

WAHOO!! Top honors!

Thank you randomizer! :lol:

Hmmm.... So many great pins to choose from.... One from my grails, please:
66797 DisneyShopping.com - A Christmas Carol Mickey Mouse (Bob Cratchit)

I will PM you my "top ten" list, in case the game goes really fast!

Freaking Nick winning top spot. :mad: Okay I am just kidding, if it can't be me it should be him.

I just sent you a huge list of pins.

I am also trading my #54 spot (35th over all) to GreyWyvern for her #47 (59th over all). It isn't a huge jump for you, but at least you get to pick a little sooner. :wavey:

Ha, David!! Anything YOU can do, I can do better!! :lol: Aside from being a GREAT song, it's only true in one or two instances... Ordinarily, I can't hold a candle to the awesomeness that is the Grail Slayer!

GreyWyvern, consider this PAYBACK for that thing I PMd you about!! Muwahahahahaha.... Rocke01, please swap my #16 with GreyWyvern's lowest spot! :cool: Don't tell her it was me!! :lol:

:hug:

@GreyWyvern - A coincidence? I think NOT!!! :lol:

Freaking Nick winning top spot. :mad: Okay I am just kidding, if it can't be me it should be him.

I just sent you a huge list of pins.

I am also trading my #54 spot (35th over all) to GreyWyvern for her #47 (59th over all). It isn't a huge jump for you, but at least you get to pick a little sooner. :wavey:

Last edited:
You really don't need to do that docfish2u :) None of the pins in the game are on my wants list, but I went through all the game pins to check what I might be able to trade to get pins that are on my wants list. And the sad fact is that there are only a small number of them and they will all be gone a long time before we even get to spot 35.

I'm happy to keep my spots. Thanks very much for the gesture! :fig:

GreyWyvern, consider this PAYBACK for that thing I PMd you about!! Muwahahahahaha.... Rocke01, please swap my #16 with GreyWyvern's lowest spot! :cool: Don't tell her it was me!! :lol:

Oh my. You are all very kind. But please, I must insist. :) I only joined this game for traders and I got my spots fair and square. I don't want to be responsible for taking a pin from someone else's wants list just because I was bumped up. Really, it's fine :)

Oh my. You are all very kind. But please, I must insist. :) I only joined this game for traders and I got my spots fair and square. I don't want to be responsible for taking a pin from someone else's wants list just because I was bumped up. Really, it's fine :)

Just take the spots. If we (Nick and I) didn't want to do it we wouldn't. Consider it your pin karma helping you get some better spots. I like seeing you around the forum and this is my way of thanking you!!!

Oh and Nick, I already took her lowest spot. :p You are too slow again. :lol:

Just take the spots. If we (Nick and I) didn't want to do it we wouldn't. Consider it your pin karma helping you get some better spots. I like seeing you around the forum and this is my way of thanking you!!!

Okay, okay! I don't want to put up a fight about this :D Thank you both very much for your generosity! It's still very hard to believe how nice everyone is around here.

(Aside: GreyWyvern is a guy. Just FYI. :D)

I am ;)

I don't seem to have much luck in these games haha. :lol: I will find that Toulouse one day! (Maybe tomorrow at PTN!) Congrats on the first place Nick!

LOL I mostly just had my eye on Toulouse, too! Sneaky kitty getting up the hopes of cat lovers everywhere.

Congratulations, Nick, and best of luck to everyone! I hope everyone is pleased with their pins. :bigthumb:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back