• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Game completed. Check here to find out when mailed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to let everyone know that we are having some major computer issues right now. I do not know if it is Cox Cable or our modum. I am doing my best to keep everything updated as close to the top of each page as I can.

OK here is the list. I will try to put this at the top somewhere of every page to keep it easy.

-

17. 40.MrShaun Pin 52049: DCL - Featured Artist 2007 Collection - The Flying Dutchman at Castaway Cay

25. 60. bjean Pin 52012: WDI - Ride Through Series - Pirates Of The Caribbean - Ship
26. 22. Snoffsan Pin 90960: WDW - Attraction Posters - Mickey's Philarmagic
27. 19. norlando319 Pin 98109: WDW - 13 Reflections of Evil - Mystery Collection - Ursula Chaser ONLY
28. 29. Cjvandever Pin 47951: DLR - Halloween 2006 - Donald Duck as Jafar
29. 38. echan50 Pin 88721: Disney Characters Family Portraits - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Up Family Only
30. 1. mickeymousje Pin 92890: DSF - Cheshire Dressed As - Bolt
31. 21. SiuJerkJai Pin 90959: WDW - Valiant and Villainous - Ariel and Ursula
32. 28. starry_solo Pin 96704: WDI - Characters in Sorcerer Hats - #58 Meeko
33. 33. mickeymousje Pin 95103: Mystery Set -Princess Carousel- Rapunzel ONLY
34. 42. thetindog Pin 96740: WDI - Father's Day 2013 - Maurice, Belle, Lumiere, Cogsworth
35. 54. docfish2u GreyWyvern Pin 16577: Pin Trading Around the World Dangle - Walt Disney World Resort (Surprise Release)
36. 26. cristywill Pin 28929: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Aurora in Frame

37. 32. [URL="http://disneypinforum.com/member.php?13264-Chernabog666"]Chernabog666 Pin 66658: WDW - Knights of Pin Trading - Stitch

38. 13. Maleficent913 Pin 98108: WDW - 13 Reflections of Evil - Mystery Collection - Old Hag Chaser ONLY
39. 7. docfish2u Redrose
40. 35. starry_solo
41. 53. sorapandora
42. 30. norlando319
43. 15. Minnie594
44. 36. disneycrazee
45. 2. norlando319
46. 31. docfish2u
47. 14. Snow
48. 48. ALittleBitOfMagic

49. 11. thetindog
50. 24. ALittleBitOfMagic
51. 18. starry_solo
52. 34. docfish2u
53. 9. Maleficent913
54. 55. docfish2u
55. 46. GreyWyvern norlando319
56. 8. Redrose docfish2u
57. 43. akaibara
58. 51. docfish2u
59. 47. GreyWyvern docfish2u
60. 39. Heirloom
[/URL]

Last edited:
Sorry - I am a pin game newbie here

Am I supposed to send you my address now or after the game has fully ended?

You can send it now if you want but the pins will not be mailed until the game is over. I am really happy you were able to get a grail! Congratulations!

Thanks! And let it be known (which I just found out) that Mr. docfish2u played a hand in making sure the cards fell that way for me to get my grail. Thank you!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks! And let it be known (which I just found out) that Mr. docfish2u played a hand in making sure the cards fell that way for me to get my grail. Thank you!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

:lol: That's awesome. Leave it to David to make something like that happen. He and Zagales were the ones who got me my Mulan locket. :)

I have written MrShaun and given him 24 hours to select his pin or we will skip him and move on to the next person. He will still get a pin but anyone that chooses a pin up until we hear from him will get that pin and he will have to choose from what is left.

At 8pm if we have not heard from MrShaun we will be moving on. I have lists for everyone down to Chernabog666. As soon as I update the list it will be his turn followed by fordracing31. Sorry for this delay. I am hoping to get these mailed out this week so I need to move through this list as quickly as possible.

Sorry I have not been getting emails that I have PMs. Well this is tough cause two I would have chosen for my collection are still available to pick :lol:
I picK Pin 60312: WDW - Expedition: PINS - Tomb Explorers (Chip n' Dale)
pin60312th72

Sorry I have not been getting emails that I have PMs. Well this is tough cause two I would have chosen for my collection are still available to pick :lol:
I picK Pin 60312: WDW - Expedition: PINS - Tomb Explorers (Chip n' Dale)
pin60312th72

No need to apologize. I am glad you were able to get something for your collection.

I really tried to offer a variety of good pins so everyone could get pins they wanted. It is surprising that in a couple of instances I have been able to go right down their list and they have gotten everything they wanted so far. That makes me feel good about my game and the pins I chose.

Next up is Snoffsan. I should get all the way down to starry_solo after they pick.

Last edited:
Sorry!!! :) had to make dinner for the kids first.

we want Pin 90960: WDW - Attraction Posters - Mickey's Philarmagic

OK, I was mistaken. I thought I had a listing for thetindog but I can not find one now so it is their turn to choose.

Also remember whenever MrShaun comes back he will get to choose right away. Thanks

Thanks for the great game Darlene! I am so happy with the pins for my 3 spots :D

I am really glad you are happy with your pins! I tried really hard to do plenty of really good pins in this game!

On another note: MrShaun has now selected their pin so we are up to date and still waiting on thetindog.

:drool: Oooh I get to send a list now. Thanks Rocke01. Will send it now. And thanks to my mystery benefactor :bowdown::bowdown:

I want to send an ecstatic THANK YOU to docfish2u and norlando319 for so generously bumping me out of the unfortunate randomizer slots I got.

I was mainly looking at just four pins from this game and because of their help, I was able to get two of them! Very happy happy :fig:

And thanks, Rocke01, for hosting the game!

If anyone knows Redrose let her know it is her turn. She has not been on the site in a few days and I am fearful she is going to miss her turn. She will get the same 48 hours I gave MrShaun and then I will have to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back